Arrival

Arcee slightly turned in her sleep on the floor of the Jackhammer before opening her optics. She rubbed them with her servos before stretching her arms and sitting up. She blinked a little before taking in her surroundings, recognizing where she was. She stood up and walked over to the copilot seat of the Jackhammer and sat down. She noticed Wheeljack sleeping in his seat with the autopilot heading towards the planet. His head nodded off to the side while his arms were crossed. She placed a servo on his shoulder and shook him, causing him to wake up.

"Want me to take over?" Arcee asked him.

"That would be nice," Wheeljack answered as he stood up and the two switched seats. Arcee turned off the autopilot and placed her servos on the steering wheel. She glanced at the screen on her right where the distress signal was presented and was a little irritated that neither and Autobot or Decepticon symbol was coming up.

"The symbol might show up when we get to the planet," Wheeljack reassured, resting his arm on the armrest.

"I just prefer to be prepared ahead of time," Arcee admitted, "I feel like it's going to be a Decepticon."

"Bit pessimistic," Wheeljack commented.

"We found three Autobot signals prior to this. It can't all be smooth sailing," Arcee retorted, "The fact that the symbol is not presenting is already not looking promising."

"Maybe it might be another Autobot," Wheeljack reassured, "Maybe the ship got damaged. Besides, once we tell them that the war is over, there might not be a fight."

"If it's a Decepticon, there's going to be a fight," Arcee reminded.

"...I feel like you're not getting enough recharge," Wheeljack remarked, "Maybe I should take the wheel back,"

"It's been a little over a year since we started this," Arcee proclaimed, "Guess the honeymoon phase of the war being over has worn off."

"We can always go back," Wheeljack suggested.

Arcee thought it over. "Let's check out this planet and decide whether or not we want to go back home."

"Fine by me," Wheeljack gave a small smile.

----------

Paradis

"You did what?!" Hanji shouted as the Survey Corps stared at Mikasa in shock.

"I'm doing what's necessary," Mikasa proclaimed.

"Mikasa, you're agreeing to go to Hizuru!" Hanji exclaimed, "We don't exactly trust them completely to send one of our soldiers there!"

"It will only be for the week," Mikasa proclaimed, "In exchange they give Optimus an extra week to meet Hizuru's demands."

"Optimus could meet those demands in those three months," Armin retorted, "Mikasa, you're going by yourself to Hizuru."

"I am valuable to them," Mikasa retorted, "They wouldn't hurt me or else the alliance would be done for."

"We're not sending you there by yourself," Levi declared.

"Then have someone with me, Captain," Mikasa suggested.

"This is not up for debate," Hanji declared, "You deliberately went behind our backs to make this deal with a nation that is only here for money!"

"We don't exactly have any other options!" Mikasa raised her voice, "I just want the best option for our home. I just want to make sure that everyone is safe. I can't lose anyone anymore."

"Mikasa, we get it," Hanji agreed, "We all do, but this was not okay."

"Commander-,"

"We'll discuss with the rest of the military and come to a decision tonight," Hanji interrupted, "Dismissed."