Too young to date

Age: 16
Warnings: talk of abortion
Word Count: 2581

The movie was beginning to bore you–especially after watching it multiple times

The movie was beginning to bore you–especially after watching it multiple times. Peter seemed intrigued though, sitting against the headboard with wide eyes.

He held you close, running his fingers softly down your arm. It was soothing and all you could do was think about him.

His eyes–deep and meaningful. His hair, a perfect length to run your fingers through. His scent–God, it made you crazy.

He glanced down at you, smiling as he caught your gaze. Your hand flung up to his cheek, caressing it softly–just like you've seen your mother do with your father.

He couldn't take his eyes of your beautiful green orbs–the rarest color of all. He was mesmerized by them, sending him into a fantasy world.

You held eye contact, glancing down to his lips momentarily before leaning in. His lips twitched happily as yours brushed against them. He opened his lips slightly, allowing you to slip your tongue in.

He placed a strong hand at the nape of your neck, pulling you closer. The kiss was passionate–leaving little room to catch your breath as you continued to exchange each other's saliva.

"Hey дорогой, dad made-" You quickly retreated from the kiss, wiping your mouth clean before turning to see your mother.

Your eyes went wide, scared for what your mother would do. But she just stood there–in shock.

Natasha felt betrayed almost. You always told her everything, the two of you were inseparable.

But this?

Why didn't you tell her?

"I-I'm just gonna leave the door open, you know, just in case." She smiled awkwardly, slowly backing out of your room.

She waited outside your door, leaning up against the wall. She had no idea how to handle this–she never had to–but she had to think of something.

She was okay with this–at least, she thinks she is. But your father...he was going to throw a fit over this.

"So I take it you never told her about us?" Peter questioned.

You let out a defeated sigh, slightly shaking your head. "Maybe you should go." You said, giving Peter one last kiss before rolling off your bed.

"I'll call you." He said, flinging his backpack over his shoulder. You smiled, watching as he swiftly jumped out of the window.

He did a small twirl in the air, before disappearing behind a building directly across from your window. You watched in awe, letting out a breathy giggle as you waved goodbye.