Sickness

Age: 7
Warnings: sickness, puke
Word Count: 492

Natasha wakes up to you tossing and turning in her bed. You rarely move in your sleep. She looks over at you to see you dripping in sweat. She tried moving her body closer to yours as you moved your way to the other side of the bed.

"Y/N," she shook you trying to wake you up. "Baby, wake up."

"Mama, I don't feel good." You said. Natasha put the back of her hand on your forehead, feeling your temperature.

"Your burning up." Natasha said kissing your forehead. "I'll go get you some medicine."

As Natasha tried looking for the medicine in the kitchen you suddenly felt the need to puke. You tried running to the bathroom but it was too late, the most you could do was get out of bed.

"Oh my God." Natasha rushed to your side and held your hair back as you puked on her bedroom floor.

"I'm sorry mama." You cried.

Natasha shook her head. "Don't be sorry baby."

She picked you up when you were done and brought you to the bathroom.

"Mama I think I need to throw up again." You groaned.

"Okay, you sit here while I go clean up." She said as she opened the toilet seat. "Make sure you make it in the toilet, baby."

Natasha came back after cleaning your mess and noticed you didn't puke anymore.

"You feeling better?" She asked. You gave a slight shrug as she poured the medicine onto a spoon and gave it to you. You shook your head in disgust.

"Baby, please take it." Natasha pleaded. "It will make you feel better, I promise."

"I don't like it, mama." You said pushing away the spoon.

Natasha gave you a little look that you didn't quite understand what it meant but you knew she was being serious. You were too tired to put up a fight as it was the middle of the night.

"Fine." You caved as she slipped the spoon into your mouth.

"See?" Natasha smiled. "That wasn't so bad."

Natasha ran a nice Luke warm bath to clean you up and put you into some clean pajamas. She helped you brush your teeth and carried you back to bed.

"Come snuggle darling." Natasha said, patting the bed signaling you to come closer.

"No mama." You said bluntly.

Natasha's smile faded. You've never said 'no' to snuggling before, snuggling was the only way you could sleep, your never sleeping in your own bed because you always need to snuggle with your mama.

"Why not?" She asked a little hurt.

"I don't wanna get you sick, mama." You replied.

Natasha smiled. "Baby, you don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself, you know that." She smiled, pulling you closer to her.

She placed a kiss on your feverish temple, stroking the hair away from your sweaty face. "Feel better, моя любовь." (My love)