Intermission 3: Morning - Montaro Takemoto

OK OK SOOOO EXPLANATION TIMEEEE

OK SO THESE NEXT FEW INTERMISSIONS WILL BE CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY, UNLIKE THE LAST TWO INTERMISSIONS LOL

It'll be from intermission 3-10

These intermissions serve as some kind of member reveal for Atarashī Hikari, or maybe i'll just shorten it to AtaHika <3

Also as a little way to know what they're like lol

Ok enjoy :)
———
"Yes!" Montaro shouted happily. "I finally got to finish this goddamn boss. It took me days! My fucking god..." He said to himself, exiting from the game he was playing and shutting down his PC for the mean time.

"Hm, maybe a midnight snack wouldn't hurt." He muttered to himself, getting up from his chair, stretching his limbs. "Ah~ Feels great! Now....Food!"

He stepped out of his room, only to be met with a lonely and quiet hallway. "Miyu and mom are probably asleep now. Good." He whispered to himself. He walked through the hallway, eventually making it to the kitchen so that he can get himself a cup noodle.

"Nothing like a good cup noodle as a midnight snack~" He said happily, getting the one of the stock of cup noodles from the closet. He closed the closet's door, but then he stopped in his tracks.

"Wait. Why does it feel so bright right now?" He muttered, looking over to the window.

Oh.

Turns out it's actually daytime.

The blinds of the window are not closed anymore.

Was he really awake all night without any sleep...?

"...Huh? Morning already?" He asked himself in disbelief. "Huh, guess I was awake all night." He said, and then he suddenly yawned. "Haa....I thought it was midnight..."

He stayed silent, looking at the window, where the sunlight shone through it. He sighed. "I'm still hungry. I'll just eat this and then sleep." He told himself.
———
Woah

Woah there m8

Are you ok with staying up until morning????!!!!!!!

Ok bye for now :)