A/N Chapter: 残念 (Zan'nen) Info!

Info abt the members of Zan'nen bc ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF THAT GROUP ARE REVEALED!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!11!1!1!1

1. Nami
The leader of 残念. She is known to look a lot like one of the members of 新しい光, Emi/Emily. A girl who's energetic and pretty stupid. She idolizes Junko Enoshima a healthy amount (obvious lie).

2. Yuto
A boy who feels like an outcast in society. He seems happy, cheerful, and would constantly tease and joke around with people close to him, but when he's all by himself, he's the complete opposite. However, that was until one day, he encounters a strange girl during a rainy day.

3. Kameko
A girl who maintains a calm and cool demeanor. She can act polite towards others. However, when she's with people who she trusts, she's pretty sharp-tongued, and also an honest person. She seems to know Emily on a personal level.

4. Akito
A local street dancer (and also a singer, I suppose) who, obviously, is not well known. He got tired of his life as a normal person, and so, he ran away from his family, his dysfunctional family, and would live with a friend of his, Kameko. He has a nice singing voice, though. That singing voice even attracted another guy who was watching one of his performances once.

5. Mana
A girl who doesn't seem to be able to show how she feels. That's why, even if she can't show it, she feels jealous of other people for being able to show their emotions through facial expressions, something she can't do. She doesn't feel like she fits in with the rest of her family, so she moved out and lived alone in an apartment. She doesn't feel lonely anymore, however, since the rest of 残念 are here with her. It seems like she's in love with someone, though, and recently, people are dying...

6. Egao
A cheerful girl who always puts a bright smile on her face. Her parents are the opposite of their daughter, however. They never seem to be happy or show a smile. They both would constantly fight all the time, while Egao could only sulk about it in her room. She shows an admiration towards magical girls, though.

7. Toshiko
A tomboy who adores rock music and dreams of being a rock musician herself. Her family disapproves of this, however, and forces her to focus on becoming a classical musician instead, just like them. She feels pressure in this, and needed an escape from all of that, and it seems like 残念 is one to her now.

8. Ayaka
An idol who seems to not take a liking towards Takao Mochizuki and Takeru Umesaka's idol unit, and aims to surpass them in any way possible. Aspires to reach the top and become the 'Light of All Idols', she can make mistakes at times too.

9. Kosaku
He's...someone.

THAT'S ALL OF TJEM AYYAYAAYYAAYYAYAAYYAAYYAA

Ok bye for now :)