Intermission 20: Late Night Call

Gay ppl slay

Ok enjoy :)
———
...

"Hello?"

"Ah! Takeru-san! You're still awake?"

".....Mhm."

"Awe...Why though? You should sleep more earlier!"

"I can't sleep. Idol work has been stressing me out a little."

"Ah....I see...."

...

"Hey, don't push yourself to continue it today. Hell, even I have a bunch of idol work to do and I still can have some rest."

"Well if you say that, then why are you awake when it's literally 11 PM, huh?"

"....Oh. Uh..."

"Haa....You lie a lot, Takao-san."

"H-heeeeyyy!!!!"

"....Ahaha! You're so silly."

"Hmph. Whatever...."

"Well how about you get some rest? It's late anyway."

"I can't sleep either. No matter how hard I try, I still can't fall asleep. Huff......"

".....You're cute. Y'know that?"

...

".....H-huh?!"

"Haha~ Look, I said that not just to make you feel flustered, but I'm saying the truth too."

"Heee.......Takeru-san....."

"Haha, either way, if you can't sleep, then why not we talk some more?"

"..Yeah, good idea!"
———
...

"And then, Manager-san was all like, " You stupid idiot! You little shit!", ahaha! Oh! And remember the time when--"

*Snore*

"....Takao-san?"

*Snore*

"....*Chuckle* I see how it is."

"I know that you won't be able to hear me but..."

...

"...But you know, you're a special person to me. You mean a lot to me, Takao-san. You're like a my guiding star, y'know?"

...

"Ahaha....haa....."

...

"Sometimes, it feels lonely without you, so whenever you're not around, I....I'd think about you."

...

...

".....You mean the world to me, Takao-san. Thank you, for everything."

...

"And....I love you, Takao-san, and that's the truth."

"I promise, I'll protect you from all of the danger in this world, trust me."

...

"....Yeah. Good night, Takao-san."
———
Svbngsbqdvsfnuhhhh hi

Ok bye for now :)