Chapter 147: Disappointment

Time for the Zan'nen members to redeem theirselves ig

Idk

Ok enjoy :)
———
A knock can be heard from the door. Tatsuya, tired as ever, went to answer it. Once he opened the door, he can only sigh after seeing who it was.

It was his older sister, Toshiko.

"Hey." She greeted awkwardly. Looking at her with a look of disappointment, he said what needed to be said. "Mom kicked you out. She basically disowned you." He said.

Toshiko only nodded in understanding. "Obviously. After finding out that their daughter who they wanted to be something but became the complete opposite of, who wouldn't?" She said sarcastically, sounding as if she's fine with this.

"I packed up your stuff for you. Let me go get it." Tatsuya spoke up, before leaving Toshiko with the door opened to grab the bag full of stuff.

Of course her mom had to disown her, Toshiko should've known that from the start. She was a failure to this family, anyway.

After awhile, Tatsuya came back and gave the bag full of stuff to Toshiko. After Toshiko accepted it, she was about to turn to leave. "Wait!" That was before Tatsuya called out to her.

She turned to look at Tatsuya with a raised eyebrow. "Um, I just wanted to say....I'm disappointed." He said. Toshiko sighed. "Of course you'd be disappointed. I became a rock musician, not like what you and everyone else wanted from me." Toshiko replied tiredly.

"No, not because of that, actually. I'm proud you reached your dream to become a rock musician. That's cool. I'm only disappointed of you because you're in that group that's supposed to continue Junko Enoshima's legacy, right?" Tatsuya explained, before raising an eyebrow.

".....Huh? H-how did you--"

"I don't have time. I'll see you again one day I guess. Bye."

Tatsuya then closed the door, leaving Toshiko without any answers. The rock musician sighed then left the area.
———
I'm starting to hate it here.

I'm starting to hate the fact that I'm doing all of this just for some stupid fashionista who's not even a bad person in this timeline.

I don't get it anymore.

Besides, Nami isn't here anymore. She seems to have moved on from her obsession towards that fashionista.

I should move on from all of this too.

Egao and Ayaka seemed to have created a small corner for theirselves. Might as well join them.
———
Toshiko Amagawa has decided to quit despair.
———
WOOOOO TOSHIKO YYAAYAYYAYA

Ok bye for now :)