Chapter 31: Stealth Mission (idk tho) (Part 1)

Uh huh

This might be split into parts idk

Future Miyu: Shit.

Ok enjoy :)
———
It was after the live show that Takao and Takeru (feat. Harumi-chan) decided to sneak into Enoshima Inc.'s building. "Welp, we're here." Harumi-chan muttered through Takao's phone.

"Alright then, make sure to stay quiet you two." Takeru adviced. "Aye aye, Captain Takeru-san~" Takao said, saluting. "Y-yeah." Takeru stuttered out, his cheeks dusted with a shade of pink. "Mhm." Harumi-chan hummed, raising both of her eyebrows, her smile nonexistent and replaced with a frown.

(I'm sorry for making you third-wheel them, Harumi-chan.)

The three eventually sneaked into the back of the building. "Why are we here, though?" Takao asked. "Stupid. There'd guards in the front gate. So climbing the harmless gates is a more better solution. We're already in, anyways. C'mon, let's keep moving." Takeru explained.

"Well, how are we gonna get in the building?" Takao asked again. "You both bought grappling hooks, right?" Harumi-chan asked. "Ah, right. We do have them here." Takeru said, digging into his bag to get two grappling hooks from it.

"Oh...So that's what the grappling hooks are for..." Takao stupidly enough muttered. "*Sigh* Whatever. You're such a dummy. Either way, let's just use them." Takeru said as he threw the hook to a nearby tree.

(IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE TJE REST OF THE THING I'M SORRY LET'S JUDT TIMESKIP A LOTLTE BIT)

"Welp, now we just need to enter a window." Takeru spoke. "Ah! There's an open one near you, Tao-kun!" Harumi-chan said, pointing her finger to an actual open window near Takao. "Oh yeah! Let's go in. But let's stay quiet~" Takao whispered.
———
WTF
Saturday, 27 Aug 20XX
11:00 PM

Hibiki: aaaaaaaaaaa

Setsuka: true words have never been spoken

Iroha: LMAO

Iroha: Why are y'all up in an hour like this?

Kanade: i should be asking YOU that question

Hibiki: ye

Iroha: Can't. Sleep. Aaaaaaaa.

Hibiki: oof

Hibiki: sleep is for the weak

Setsuka: biki pls sleep tho..........

Hibiki: .

Hibiki: UGH

Hibiki: FINE

Kanade: simp

Hibiki: shut up bitch

Kanade: BRUH
———
The trio eventually got into the building through the open window. However, just when they were about to take another step, a few guards managed to block their way from the front. "Shit! Run!" Takeru shouted as he ran with the other two.

"Huwa!! They're chasing us!" Harumi-chan exclaimed in a panic. They kept running away from the guards. However, suddenly, more guards appeared infront of the trio. "AH?!" Takao yelped in shock.

"Ah, that way--Shit-!" Takeru yelled, however, the trio turned their backs to run away again, the guards from earlier are already there. They're surrounded.

"Well shit." Harumi-chan cursed. What the fuck, Harumi-chan?

"Ugh, fine, we'll have to settle this the hard way." Takeru said as he pulled out something from his bag. Turns out it was a knife. A trustworthy weapon he'd use all the time to take out his targets.

"Eh? You're gonna kill them all?!" Takao asked. "Yeah. I have no other choice." Takeru answered.

"But, we can just fight with fists or whatever!"

"But that's boring. Using a weapon is much more interesting anyways."

A sigh escaped Harumi-chan's mouth. "Enough! Just do something! We're gonna get killed!" Harumi-chan exclaimed to the two idols.

"Alright then. Be prepared, all of you. Because you're gonna have to say goodbye to your precious lives." Takeru said, laughing a bit afterwards.

...

Oh.

"O-oh..." Takao muttered, his cheeks turning pink in a second.

"...Simp." Harumi-chan muttered, crossing her arms, playfully rolling her eyes, though she wasn't smiling at all.
———
Ouch

Anyways yea hi

Takao becomes a simp (REAL) (NOT CLICKBAIT)