Chapter 132: Depression, Pain

Pain and suffering :)

Ok enjoy :)
———
"You didn't even know whether the rest of us agreed with your idea or not, and you already decided to tell them to execute him?!"

"I know. But I was bored and shit. Besides, Tsurugi needs to know that he shouldn't look up to some shitty guy like his father. Pathetic."

"....My god, shut up! You gotta at least think about how he's feeling right now. He's not happy, obviously."

"Okay, and? I'm sorry, but does it look like I care?"

...

"...No, right?"

"You shut up! You don't even know Tsurugi that well!"

"Kisakisa! Calm down! Yuyu has always been this stubborn with stuff, y'know?"

"Stubborn? No, no, no! I'm not being stubborn. I'm simply just saying my beliefs."

"You're insane....!"

"Haha! No I'm not! Why would you think I am?"

"Yuyu, enough-!"

"Enough, enough, blah, blah, blah~! I don't care!"

"Yuyu, quit all of this!"

"Quit what?! I won't quit anything until I get my goal and be satisfied."

"Yuyu--"

"SHUT UP AND JUST STOP ALREADY!"

...

Hibiki turns her attention to Yamato, who looks....very, very furious right now. "I've had enough of your shenanigans! Can't you at least feel sympathy for other people?!" He shouted, fists clenched as he walked towards Miyu.

"Oh, you're angry. I understand, you care about 'psycho cop' so much, I understand that." Miyu replied dryly, sighing. "Whatever, I'm bored of all of this anyway. I'm leaving. Bye for now."

The girl then walked out of the room, leaving everyone else in complete silence. "......A-ah....So....Tea?" Haruki-kun offered, before getting s light nudge on his arm by Haruto.
———
Lmao rip

Hi! My name is Emu Otori! Emu is meaning smile! Wandahoi!

IS THAT HOWI T GOES?MMM 😭😭😭😭

Ok bye for now :)