Chapter 119: Shibuya FES (Part 1)

OHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOO WOOOO WOOOOO

Ok enjoy :)
———
Today is the day that Shibuya FES will start for the next two days. Tsurugi, along with his friend, his classmates, and other students of Hope's Peak, helped around for the event as promised. Meanwhile, Miyu also has volunteered to help, but maybe she's only doing that to get an opportunity to see what the members of Kibō no Hikari are like...
———
"Welp, we're here." Yamato said as he stepped into the town park, where the event will be held later today. "The event will start around 10 AM. Sora, what time is it?" Tsurugi asked, turning his head to look at the albino, who looked at her watch.

"Only 8 AM. We still have two hours left. Let's give it our all." Sora replied, smiling. "Alright! Satsuki's all pumped up for this special day! Let's gooo!!!! C'mon, Kanata!!" Satsuki excitedly said, dragging Kanata by the arm, as thr surgeon let out a yelp in surprise.

"E-eh-?! S-Satsuki-! Be careful with Kanata...!!" Kakeru shouted out to the clown, but it was too late, the two girls had already run off to some place in the park. "Ahaha! Well then, let's go now. We have two hours left, so let's do our best!" Setsuka said. Hibiki pumped a fist to the air. "Yes!! Let's do this!"
———
Time passed, and it's now 9:30 AM. 'Just thirty minutes left until the festival begins...' Miyu thought as she sighed and walked over to some storage room somewhere in the park. I don't know okay?

Miyu opened the door, only to see a blue haired individual looking around the room. "Eh? Aren't you...?" She asked, trailing off in the end. "Oh! Yeah, uh, hi." The boy said as he turned around to look at the digital artist.

"Oh, hello. So you're here trying to get something, right?" Miyu asked, walking further into the room. She knew who this is. She knew who Akira Mari is. She's just gonna try playing it cool.

Well, playing it cool as if she's not using this opportunity to see what Akira is like.

"Yeah. I'm trying to find something but I can't seem to find it..." Akira replied, putting a finger on his chin, as if he's thinking hard on where the something is. "Haha, it's probably hidden. Lemme help you find it." Miyu spoke up in a friendly tone.

The two first years looked around the relatively small room, until Miyu saw something. She walked towards it and inspected it more closely. "Hmm...This is probably the thing you're looking for, right?" She asked.

Akira walked over to where the girl is and looked at the thing more closely. "Maybe...? Why not you take a look?" He said. Miyu nodded and removed the cloth from the thing, revealing some box or something.

"Ah! That's the thing I've been looking for! Thanks for helping me find it." Akira said. Miyu could only nod with a smile in response.

'Hm, a rather nice person, to say the least. I wonder what Yukari Koime is like.'
———
"Ah, Datenashi! What are you doing right now?" Teruya asked as he walked up to the violinist. Seina giggled as she took out her violin from her violin case. "Just practicing before the event starts. I'll be performing here!" She answered happily.

"Woah!! That's so cool! Some friends of mine, Hibiki and Kanade, are performing too." Teruya replied. "Oh! I knew about them performing in this event actually! I've listened to their songs and I can say they are nice." Seina said.

"Glad to hear that, Seina!" Hibiki said as she walked into the backstage with Kanade. "Ah! Why hello Hibiki and Kanade!" Seina greeted, waving her hand at the twins. "Hello! Say, you were gonna practice, right?" Kanade asked. Seina nodded, and Kanade nodded back in understanding.

"Well then, let's do our best soon!" Hibiki said, before turning to Kanade with a half-annoyed look on her face as she whispers, "If you mess this up I'll be so ashamed." to the guitarist. Kanade sighed, while Teruya just watched the scene unfold with a concerned look on his face.

Meanwhile, Seina had already gone off to practice her performance.
———
"Melody Pretty will do her best to cheer up the children around here~! ☆" Maiko exclaimed happily as she strikes a typical magical girl pose.

It turns out there are some kids to that'll come to the event. The event staff already knew about this, so they asked Maiko to act as Melody Pretty to make them happy. "Woah, you seem very pumped up for this!" Iroha said.

Maiko excitedly nodded. "Of course! I always wanna bring a smile to kids' faces, and being Melody Pretty is the right choice to do so! With my magic, I'll turn sad children who feel lost in this big event into happy children who are ready to enjoy this event to the fullest!"

"Ahaha! I'm glad to hear that from you, Maiko!" Iroha replied, clapping her hands happily.
———
"....Just a few more minutes until the event starts, huh?" Tsurugi asked as he looked at the box Miyu and Akira brought to him earlier. "Mhm, at least...eight more minutes left." Mikado responded.

"I see...Well thanks for informing me about this, now I know when I need tp be ready." Tsurugi said. "Right....Anyways, these past few days you have been more....silent, lately, Mr. Kinjo." Mikado said.

Oh, right.

These past few days, Tsurugi has been thinking back at what Yamato had said to Junko on the hallways of the school dormitory awhile ago. It seems like the wizard had noticed that Tsurugi has been acting different because of that.

"Ah...Yes. Is it really that bad to be more silent? Actions speak louder than words right?" Tsurugi defended himself. "Well, yes, but it is rather....suspicious, to be honest." Mikado fired back.

"....Let's not talk about this. What time is it now?" Tsurugi asked, trying to change the topic. "Hmm, well alright then. Oh, and it's almost time for the event to start." Mikado answered.

"Well alright then, let's head out for now."
———
UHHH YEAHHH PART 1 FINALPY

PART 2'S COMING SOPN I SWEAR 😭😭😭😭

Ok bye for now :)