Chapter 120: Shibuya FES (Part 2)

YAYAYAYYAY LES GOOOOO

Ok enjoy :)
———
Shibuya FES has started a few minutes ago, and people are already having fun. However, it seems like someone decided to perform at the event, and now they're backstage, nervously waiting for their turn.
———
Shibuya FES is running smoothly, with little girls having fun meeting and talking with Melody Pretty herself.

Some other people also seem to have fun. They seem to be enjoying the festivities, and a crowd of people seem to be having fun jamming out to Sayaka Maizono's performance.

Meanwhile, backstage, a line up of other musicians and idols are waiting for their turn. Akito sighed as he tapped his foot impatiently. He'll perform right after Seina Datenashi's performance, which is more later, actually, but he's still nervous either way.

Mayumi and Hikari looked at Akito with a suspicious look on their faces, implying that they have some sort of suspicion towards the Zan'nen member.

"Akito-kun!" Yuto called from somewhere in the area. Akito turned his head to look at the boy who really thinks he's good looking, seeing that said boy is waving his hand up in the air with a big smile. Akito waved back, smiling at him.

Yuto sometimes would give him the courage he needs whenever he does something that....obviously need courage. 'I'm glad he's here with me.' Akito thought.

"It seems like he's close with the leader." Hikari whispered to her idol partner in a serious tone. Mayumi nods. "Yup. Seems like it." She said. "We'll see what we can do about it.....or something. I don't know."

"A-ah....Mayumi-san...."
———
After awhile, finally it was Seina's time to perform. She played the violin with full grace, everyone at the event were in awe.

And then, after that, came Akito's time to perform. He was shaking, actually. Shaking nervously, shaking anxiously, shaking in fear.

In fear he'll mess it up.

'No. Don't think like that. Just imagine Yuto being in the crowd, cheering me on no matter what mistake I make.'

The street performer then went onstage, and he can already hear Yuto cheering loudly for him. He tried finding him in the crowd, and eventually found him. Akito gave him a smile, to which he got a smile in return.

Once he feels like he has the courage to perform, he finally raises up his microphone and sings his heart out, the crowd cheering with Yuto. However, despite hearing he crowd's cheers, he can only hear Yuto's cheers amongst all of them.
———
I&? SP LAZT TO CONTINUE THIS PART AERRRGGGGHHHH

Ok bye for now :)