Chapter 28: AI Of Justice! ☆ - Harumi-chan

OOOO???????????!!!!!!!!!

YES NEW PERSON JOINING ATAHIKA Y'ALL

Oh, and the time the members gathered at Montaro and Miyu's place is probs around 4AM.....I'M SORRY ATAHIKA MEMBERS

Ok enjoy :)
———
It was a normal morning....when everyone in AtaHika decided to gather up at the Takemoto household.

"I have created something that can help us with missions!" Montaro announced happily as he spread his arms out to the air with joy. "...And that is...?" Takeru asked, sounding uninterested for some reason.

Montaro quickly went to his desk and grabbed his supposed-to-be-now-unused laptop. He turned it on and eventually did a few things until he finally was done. He then showed what was on the laptop screen to the rest of AtaHika, who only looked at it in shook.

"Hello!" A girl with long blonde hair in the laptop screen greeted, waving her hand in a friendly manner. "W-woah...! Damn! And just when I thought the technology in this country couldn't get any better!" Emily exclaimed in amazement. Takao looked at the laptop screen in absolute awe, even Miyu swore she saw sparkles in the boy's eyes.

Takeru's eyes were a bit wide, and Sakuya seems like she's gonna faint. Meanwhile, Yamato and Teruya waved back (lmao). "Huwa...!!! Hi hi!! Who are you?!" Takao greeted back.

"Aha! My name is Harumi! Please don't be hesitant to call me Harumi-chan, however~! ☆" Harumi-chan said. "WOAHH!!! NICE TO MEET YOU HARUMI-CHAN!!!!" Takao shouted happily. "E-eh?! Oi! Don't be so loud!" Miyu shouted back at the boy.

"Haha! So...What can Harumi-chan do?" Yamato asked. "Ah! She can tell us important info whenever we need any during missions! I think it's best to install her into your phones just in case." Montaro answered, earning a nod of understanding from Yamato.

"Ah, well alright then." Sakuya replied, nodding too. "I'll be in your care~!" Harumi-chan said in a cheery tone, clasping her hands together.
———
DMs Between Yamato & Hibiki
Friday, 26 Aug 20XX
05:00 AM

Hibiki: mato

Yamato: Morning Hibiki!

Yamato: Wait

Yamato: Why tf are you awake in an hour like this

Hibiki: stupid idiot

Hibiki: today theres still school

Yamato: OH YEAHHH

Yamato: I'm getting ready too obv!

Yamato: It's just rlly odd to see you messaging me in an hour like this

Hibiki: but you still responded anyway

Hibiki: anyways

Hibiki: yuhhh

Yamato: Wowie
———
Harumi-channnnnn

Ok bye for now :)