Chapter 127: I've Had Enough

SNFNRDH WHO HAA HAD ENKUGH

Ok enjoy :)
———-
Over the past few days, Haruki-kun has been nagging and joking around with Haruto, much to Haruto's dismay. However, Haruto had grown tired of all of those jokes. One day, one joke from Haruki-kun first thing in the morning was enough to...?
———
"Hey, hey, hey!!! Haruto-kun!!!" Haruki-kun greeted happily, putting both of his hands on Haruto's shoulders, with the latter sighing. "Yeah, good morning, Haruki, and stop calling me 'Haruto-kun', please."

"Good morning you two. I'm hoping I don't see any bickering and fighting from the two of you today." Montaro greeted, already tired of their shenanigans. He never was meant to program these two to act this way, but what else can he do?

"Aye-aye, captain Monmon~!" Haruki-kun replied, and that was enough to make Montaro lose it. "Wha-?! Oi! Don't call me by the nickname, goddamnit!" Montaro shouted at the A.I., only earning a laugh from him, and a sigh from the other one.

"Well then~ Haruto-kun! Let's do our very best today! If not, then I'll pinch your cheeks so hard that they'll hurt for eternity~♡" Haruki-kun said in a....loving, tone.

What.

"...Pinch my cheeks so hard that they'll hurt for how long?! Hey! Don't speak nonsense! I don't wanna...!" "Haha!! You're so serious about these jokes, Haruto-kun~! I was joking! Besides, there's no such thing as pain that lasts for eternity, right? Ahaha! ☆" Haruki-kun laughed.

Haruto fell silent for a moment, his head hung low as he stared at the nonexistent ground below him. Montaro only looked at Haruki-kun with the 'I'm going to scold you' face.

"....Ha....I'm sick and tired of all of this...!" Haruto muttered, before eventually punching Haruki-kun in the face with full force. "Ack-?! Ouch...! What the fuck?!" Haruki-kun exclaimed, his hand on the spot on his face that met Haruto's fist.

"What the-?! Haruto!" Montaro shouted, looking at Haruto this time. "Ugh, I'm so sick and tired of your jokes! Even if I take them seriously, what if whatever you said to me all this time are actually serious, huh?! You bastard! I hate you!" Haruto explained in anger, his fists still clenched as he feels tears welling up in his eyes.

"....Haruto-kun...?" Haruki-kun muttered, his eyes wide as he stared at the other A.I. that's breaking down right now. "I...*Sigh* I'll let Haruto rest up for now. There's no point in scolding him right now, anyway." Montaro said.

"Wait! Haruto-kun! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! Please forgive me!" Haruki-kun yelled out, trying his best to reach out to Haruto.

However, the only thing he heard from Haruto was just a brief sentence, but it was enough to make Haruki-kun feel discouraged.

"I hate you."

And then, Haruto shut down for now.

"....Don't worry, maybe erasing a little bit of useless data that Haruto punched into your face would cure your injury." Montaro said bluntly, going into Haruki-kun's data files to delete 'useless data'.

Haruki-kun sighed, realizing his mistake.

"Sorry."
———
SAYA SEBENARNYA ITU MUAK YA BANG /J

Ok bye for now :)