Chapter 104: Another One Of Us

Dbgdbtjidk uhhhhh WIEN HAS A NEW SONG IN THE RECENT LL SUPERSTAR S2 EP GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!! (threat)

Oh, and as you can tell when you further read this chapter, you'll notice that, yes, the DR Antebellum characters are also here

Iirc they canonically are in their 20s, but i decided to age them down FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS FIC AND AU-

Pls keep that in mind <3

Ok enjoy :)
———
"Wait, what do you mean?!"

Teruya felt like passing out right then and there. Today's a Sunday, meaning that the members of AtaHika are attending another one of their weekly meetings.

Recently, Montaro, with the help of Haruki-kun and Haruto, found out that there's.......another time leaping group.

What.

"HAA?!?!?!" Teruya yelled out as he fell to the floor. Luckily enough, however, Yamato managed to catch him before he could actually land on the floor. "Woah there-!" He exclaimed.

What shocked Teruya the most wasn't that.

But it was actually the fact that the members of the time leaping group also happens to be the new freshmen of Hope's Peak Academy.

"Wait, what are their names?" Sakuya asked. "Uh....Lemme see...." Haruki-kun said as he.....somehow tries to find data of the information he got.

"Oh! The leader is Xander Matthews, and then the members are Akira Mari, Kara (i forgot her surname help-), Maiko Yuzuki, and Yukari Koime." He answered.

"Eh?! Maiko Yuzuki?! The one who voices Melody Pretty from that one magical girl show?!" Egao exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes. That's her, Magic." Montaro answered. "Wait, do they have codenames like us, I wonder?" Emily asked, putting a finger on her chin.

"Yeah, though me, Haruki-kun, and Haruto are still trying to find more information on that." Montaro replied, with Emily nodding in response.

Well isn't this weird?
———
Surprise, surprise~! ☆

Ok bye for now :)