Chapter 146: Exchanging Words (i guess it counts)

"EH?!"

"Good morning, Tatsuya." Hikaru greeted as he bowed in respect in front of Tatsuya. Recently, Hikaru has gotten his parents to transfer him to the school Tatsuya goes to, so he's Hope's Peak's reserve course student no more.

"I- I- You- What-" "Shocking, I know. But hey, I'll explain it all after I get my schedule for the whole school year here." Hikaru cuts Tatsuya off before the classical musician can make a proper sentence. He then dragged Tatsuya into the school building.
———
"So...You transfered here....for me?" Tatsuya asked.

The two are now seated at the school plaza after a long day of school. There's nobody else there. Just Tatsuya, Hikaru, and the cool air that blows against them.

"Yes. I'd thought that you might be lonely, so I asked my parents to let me go to this school." Hikaru explained. "A-ah....L-look-! That wasn't really necessary....!" Tatsuya objected. "No, it was necessary. Besides, I wanted a fresh new start." Hikaru cuts in.

"....You have another reason, don't you?" Tatsuya asked, glaring at the boy beside him. 'My god....Why does he have to look so...' "Well, maybe." Hikaru's voice rings in Tatsuya's ears, snapping Tatsuya out of his thoughts.

"O-oh, then what is it?" Tatsuya asked, tilting his head to the side. "I realized that Hope's Peak isn't the school for me. Just seeing the main course and how talented they are made me too jealous of them, and even if the reserve course students are kind of the same as me, most of them are rather rude." Hikaru explained, sighing afterwards.

"....And besides, I missed you." Hikaru added, looking away. "Huh? You what?" Tatsuya asked. "I missed you. I missed everything about you, okay?" Hikaru answered hesitantly, looking back at Tatsuya with a red face.

"E-eh...?" Tatsuya muttered, confused as ever. Hikaru only sighed as he looked away again. ".....Oh! I know what you mean now! Ahaha, if you really missed me that much, then why didn't you just text me or call me more often~?" Tatsuya teased, earning a groan of annoyance from the other boy.

"Haha! Jokes aside, I missed you too, Hikaru. I'm glad you're here with me now." Tatsuya said, smiling at Hikaru fondly. Hikaru looked back at Tatsuya, smiling a warm smile too.
———
Ugh my god get a room you two

Ok bye for now :)