Chapter 19: Protection - Sakuya Hana

OOOOOOOO

Ok enjoy :)
———
Sakuya Hana sighed as she looked over to the sunset with Emily, a friend of hers who she met through Atarashī Hikari.

They were just cloudgazing a few hours ago, and now the sun is about to set, and nighttime is about to come and the day will eventually end.

"Ah~ What a beautiful view it is!" Emily said happily as she took a photo of the view with her phone's camera. "Haha, it surely is a sight that I love to see everyday." Sakuya replied, smiling.

"Aha! Either way, the day is about to end, so we should get going now." The blonde told her friend. "Ah...Right. Let's go now." Sakuya said, nodding. They both then walked away from the hill they were at.

As they walked home, Sakuya thought about something. These past few days, she has been thinking of this thought. The same thought everyday, how odd.

In the previous timelines, Sakuya had failed to protect her fellow AtaHika members, and she was left to die too. It was a painful feeling, especially since Emily is one of the members of AtaHika. Now that she's in a new timeline, she wants to protect Emily as much as she could.

After all, Emily is pretty reckless and dumb at times, despite the fact that she's the second oldest of the members of AtaHika. Sakuya feels that she has a responsibility to be with Emily no matter what, in fear that something bad will happen to the blonde.

"Hello? Sakuya? Earth to Sakuya~?" Emily called, waving her hand infront of Sakuya's face, snapping the girl out of her thoughts. "A-ah?! Oh, uh, yeah...?" Sakuya responded, tilting her head in confusion.

"Haha! Sakuya-chan's so cute when she looks so confused like that~" Emily teased, earning a yelp from the other girl. "W-what-?! E-Emily-san...!" Sakuya exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop! Anyways, what's up with you? You literally stopped walking and it took awhile to snap you out of your thoughts." Emily asked in a more serious tone, making the mood go down a bit.

"Ah...I'm just thinking about things." Sakuya answered. "Sorry if I made you worried, Emily-san." Hearing Sakuya's answer, Emily nodded and giggled. "It's all good. Though, if there's something bothering you, please don't be hesitant to tell me what's wrong. I don't mind hearing it." Emily said.

Sakuya nodded. "Alright. Let's just keep walking home now." "Alright~!" Emily replied happily.

And so, they walked home.

And Sakuya knows one thing.

She needs to protect everyone in AtaHika, no matter what.
———
Wowie!!!!!!!!!

Ok bye for now :)