Intermission 13: World Vanquisher

(THIS INTERMISSION IS NOT CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY!)

Oh i totally didn't got the chapter title from a chunithm song hahahahaha yep totallyyyyy

Ok enjoy :)
———
"Finally.....I can rule the world!" Nami exclaimed in happiness and victory, ready to rule the world once and for all.

"Wah!!!! Not so fast, idiot!" Hibiki shouted at the blondie as she pointed a wand at her. "This feels wrong." Montaro muttered under his breath. "Shut up, dipshit." Miyu insulted.

"Why are we doing this again?" Takeru asked, confused as fuck. "Because she's a menace to society!" Teruya answered sharply, aiming his wand at the blonde too. "Stupid." Sakuya bluntly said.

"Hyaaahhhh!!!!!" Hibiki yelled out, charging at Nami, with Nami also running to her in the speed of light. They fought so fucking hard that they were both obviously exhausted.

But then, the rest of AtaHika joined in.

And they fought.

...

And they lost?!
———
Yamato can only feel exhausted as he looked at his laptop screen that displayed a text that says 'YOUR TEAM LOST'.

"Ah....A game over, huh?" Egao said. A soft whimper comes from Takao's side of the call. Takeru sighed. "Well, um, good game, I guess?" He asked.

".....Yeah. Good game. I guess this isn't so bad after all. Maybe we can do this next time?" Nami asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!" Hibiki exclaimed in happiness. "It was nice playing with you and the rest of Zan'nen, I guess." Miyu said in an unsure tone. "Yeah! Let's go for another round next time!" Yuto said excitedly.
———
Ah

I see now

Mhm

Yep

Uh huh

Ok bye for now :)