Chapter 93: Who The Fuck

Who in the name of fuckity fuck fuck is that

Ok enjoy :)
———

(A tweet from Tsurugi Kinjo's Twitter account that somehow exists saying: "Who in the name of fuck is this???"

(A tweet from Tsurugi Kinjo's Twitter account that somehow exists saying: "Who in the name of fuck is this???".)
———
"Hey. Who are you, and why are you bothering her?" Tsurugi said as he stepped infront of a girl with brown hair in twin tails. Earlier he, Yamato, and Mikako found the girl getting bullied by another girl.

"Ugh, shut up. Let me at her." The other girl said. "Woah, woah, woah! Not so fast! Don't go near her!" Yamato exclaimed. "Yeah-! Don't-!" Mikako shouted out.
———
Eventually, time passed, and the trio managed to get the girl away from the bullied girl. Yamato immediately knew who this girl is.

...

It was fucking Miyu Takemoto.

"So.....you were minding your own business, and then that girl came up to you and just....said mean things to you like that?" Mikako asked Miyu. Miyu only nodded, eyes as dull as ever.

Yamato sighed. "Well....Aren't you supposed to be home by now?" Tsurugi asked. Miyu nodded again. Eventually, she got up from her previous sitting position. "My home is in Shibuya, so taking a train would work for me. Thank you." Miyu lied, and then she walked off.

Yamato couldn't do anything to stop her, and if he decided to stop her, Tsurugi and Mikako might be suspicious of him, so he decided to stay silent for now.
———
NEW SEASON YEEEE!!!
Monday, 3 Apr 20XX
08:42 PM

Yamakisa: MOTNAKE

Yamakisa: MOntake

Yamakisa: MONTAKE

Yamakisa: EVERYONE

Montake: CAN YOU SHUT YO GOOFY ASS UP

Yamakisa: HOW BAY YOU LET ME SAY WHAYI HAVE TO SAY????

Montake: ok ok fine what is it

Yamakisa: Earlier today, me, my sister, and a friend of mine found Miyu getting bullied by some girl.

Montake: .....what?

Yamakisa: Yeah, i'm being for real here.

Yamakisa: We managed to defend her and comfort her for a few minutes but after that she just walked away from us.

Yamakisa: Seems like she's staying in Shibuya for a long time.

Montake: my fucking god.....

Sakuhana: Earlier i saw her at school, but she never really talked to anyone anymore

Sakuhana: Except for this girl

Sakuhana: The two are always together, and it seems like that girl is the only person Miyu is willing to socialize with at school

Montake: hmm, i see.

Montake: keep updating me abt this, ok?

Sakuhana: Alright

Yamakisa: Ok.
———

6 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL 100TH CHAPTER WOOOOO

Ob wait avtualy now i realized it

IT'D ACTUALLY STILL ONLY 7 CHAPTERS I AOLOGIZE MY GOD

Whatever

Ok bye for now :)