Chapter 134: Talent?

There's no fuckijg way you have talent /J /J/J/+L+/HL!696 UT'S AUOKE JOKE IAAKSNSKDK

Ok enjoy :)
———
"....Hope's Peak's main course..." Hikaru Tsutsui mumbled as he looked at the main course's building with a serious look on his face. After a few seconds, he walked away.

His home wasn't too far from here, and it's not like he has anywhere to go to now--

*Ring!* *Ring!*

"Ah! I wonder who is that." The boy muttered as he took out his phone from his pocket and saw who was calling. "...Ah...Tatsuya. What does he want, I wonder..."

Hikaru then answered the call. "Hello?"

"Ah, Hikaru! Great to hear your voice after so long~"

"E-eh? Haa....stop that..."

"Ahaha! Jokes aside, are you free right now?"

"Right now? Well maybe, the school day just ended. Why did you asked?"

"I was wondering if you could meet up at some place. Like....uh....oh! A cafe! How about that?"

".....Sure. I'll be there. Just text me the location, got it?"

"Of course, of course! See you there!"
———
"Hikaru! I knew you'd come!" Tatsuya said happily after seeing Hikaru walk into the cafe. The reserve course student took a seat across Tatsuya. "So....why did you wanna meet up here?"

"Oh, obviously to talk about the fact that you won second place in that idol competition. Congratulations, by the way!" Tatsuya answered, clapping his hands. Hikaru could only sigh. "Thanks, I guess." He said.

"But it's just second place. It would've been so much better if I actually won first place, but she had to take it from me somehow." Hikaru added. "She? Oh! You mean Mizumi Hayasato?" Tatsuya asked, earning a nod from Hikaru.

"To be honest, I can see why. She has the looks perfect for an idol. She radiates hopeful aura to the fans, it's unbelievable." Tatsuya explained. "You, on the other hand, radiate....a mysterious aura, but in a way that drives people away from you rather than more closer to you." He added.

"I see....You really do know how to describe the aura you feel from other people, huh?" Hikaru jokingly asked, a small smile plastered on his face. "H-huh? Ahaha! W-well, of course-! It's a specialty of mine, after all." Tatsuya replied, trying his best to hide the fact that he was caught off guard by that comment.

"Uh, anyways, don't be too discouraged! I'm sure you'll find the one thing you're good at. Maybe, you can expand your singing skills a bit. I'd like to see you become a singer one day." Tatsuya spoke. "....Maybe I'll try something else for the mean time, but I'll come back to the singing thing one day." Hikaru said, crossing his arms and resting them on the table.

"Great to hear that you'll come back to it one day. To be honest, you...have a great singing voice." Tatsuya complimented, smiling fondly. "Huh? *Sigh* T-thanks...." Hikaru replied, his cheeks for some reason going red as he looked away.
———
Kanade is a demon :)
Friday, 28 Oct 20XX
04:21 PM

Yamato: Mg gos its raining so harr tosay i dont get it

Tsurugi: Those typing mistakes are going to be the end of me one day.

Yamato:

Yamato: oMGOM OGM OMG OMG OMH OMH TSURUGI!!!!!!!!

Yamato: Are you ok now???

Tsurugi: Yeah, I'm doing way more better than before.

Tsurugi: And to be honest, it's because of you, Kurokawa, Otori, and Mekaru, along with Maeda. Actually, everyone in general. I'm glad you're all here for me.

Yamato: Tsurugi........ :,)

Tsurugi: :)
———
Omg smiley face omg!!!!!1!1!11!11!!

Ok bye for now :)