Intermission 10: Stop Existing

(THIS INTERMISSION IS CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY!)

THE CHAPTER TITLE ISN'T REFERRING TO Y'ALL BTW JEHEHEHEH <3

Ok enjoy :)
———
Montaro sighed as he stretched his arms out once again and got up from his chair to get out of his room for the time being.

Once he opened the door, he quickly jolted up in shock after seeing Miyu infront of him, looking unimpressed. "Haa?! What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked. "Idiot. Shut up." Miyu said, sounding pretty annoyed.

"Huh? What happened? You don't sound happy." Montaro asked. "You happened." Miyu answered sharply. Hearing her answer, Montaro suddenly felt so confused.

What the fuck is this girl talking about?

Why is she acting so weird?

What does she mean, 'he happened'?!

"Woah, woah, woah, what the fuck does that mean?" Montaro asked.

"Well, to explain it all, you were born into this world, and I was born years after you. Actually, now that I think about it, having you as my big brother is horrible."

What...?

Montaro was at a lost of words. What the fuck is she trying to say? Miyu just kept on explaining, or in this case, rambling, I think.

"You literally made conflict with our mom, and apparently, now you made me seriously hate you. Until now, you STILL haven't apologized despite interacting with her so much after what happened."

"Oh please, that was probably two years ago. Suck it up." Montaro fires back, trying his best to justify his actions. "Idiot." Once again, Miyu called him an idiot.

Calling him an idiot once wasn't enough for her, huh?

"Look-" "No. Listen to ME first!" Miyu cuts off, her patience decreasing badly. She turned around to face to the side, before giving the older sibling a side glare.

A glare full of hatred, to say the least.

"You, I'd rather you stop existing. You only exist to make even more problems in this family, and you never even try to help me and mom with anything if we had any problems. All you think about is yourself. You're a selfish prick."

Miyu went on and on.

"I'd rather you just die. Please die. Just kill yourself. If you don't do that, than I'll kill you myself. For the sake of peace in this family."

Montaro stayed silent as he tried to process what she had said to him, but before he actually got the chance to process anything, Miyu spoke up again.

"You're a mistake to this world. A mistake who would only cause problems."

And with that, the girl walked to her room.

Montaro was silent, he then actually tried to process what she said.

He's a mistake?

He should die?

Miyu wants him to die?

Die?

Montaro shook his head, stepping back into his room and closing the door shut.

I guess no cup noodle for him tonight.
———
My honest opinion on my brother (REAL) (NOT CLICKBAIT) (I'M SORRY 😭)

Ok bye for now :)