Intermission 25: Pizza

(THIS INTERMISSION IS NOT CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY!)

Lmao this is based off of a video/tik tok that got featured in Bijuu Mike's latest video

Go sub to him btw he's cool!!!!!!!

Ok enjoy :)
———
Tsurugi, Yamato, Teruya, Mikako, and Hibiki are all seated around a dining table at Yamato and Mikako's place. On the table, there seems to be an open box.......that has an upside down pizza inside.

What are they onto now...?

"I heard that these will mess up your taste buds." Yamato spoke, grabbing a slice of upside down pizza. "What? Doesn't that mean it's bad?" Mikako asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! But I don't care! Let's dig in either way!" Yamato said, taking a bite of the pizza. Mikako only looked at the pizza in the box with a concerned look plastered on her face.

"You know what, Tsurugi? I'm glad your dad is dead!" Teruya said as he grabbed a slice of pizza and slammed it on the table like an idiot. Everyone else laughed, with Tsurugi chuckling nervously and Mikako staying silent.

"This pizza's so good--" "Guys, I'm gay." "I don't care, Tsutsu." Hibiki said after Tsurugi cuts her off just when she was about to finish her sentence.

'God please kill me already.' Mikako thought as she could only internally tremble in fear.
———
You know what? I'm glad mom left. Ahahaha! This pizza's so good! Dad I'm gay.

Ok bye for now :)