Chapter 91: Not Enough

Yikes

Ok enjoy :)
———

(An image of a tweet from Iroha Nijiue's Twitter account that says: "Sometimes it feels a little lonely, but at least i have my friends with me!" with the wrong time because I completely forgot and am lazy to change the time, my bad

(An image of a tweet from Iroha Nijiue's Twitter account that says: "Sometimes it feels a little lonely, but at least i have my friends with me!" with the wrong time because I completely forgot and am lazy to change the time, my bad.)
———
Piss bubble
Friday, 17 Mar 20XX
07:38 PM

Iroha: Everyone! Mind if i share something?

Nikei: let me guess: one of your paintings or smth?

Iroha: Mhm!

Nikei: sure :)

Iroha: Yay! Ok!!

Iroha: (An image of Iroha Nijiue's newest painting.)

Kanade: it looks amazing!!

Iroha: Uwahh!!!!! Thank youuu!!!!

Nikei: POG

Nikei: look, this is why hopes peak scouted you as the ult painter iroha

Iroha: KedmskdmkskKWDKSKDK 😭😭😭

Iroha: Tomorrow, i think i'm eager enough to show this to the rest of the art club i'm in!

Kanade: wait hold up

Kanade: youre gonna have some kind of club meeting with the art club youre in or smth???? ON A SATUEDA??

Iroha: Typo on your end but yea

Iroha: It's fine tho!! It's fun to have meetings even if it's on Saturdays

Nikei: cool
———
The next day, Iroha carried her now dry painting to the direction of the clubroom for the art club. However, just when she's almost there, she hears a voice call out to her.

"Hey! You!" Iroha turned her head around to see some girl in the reserve course uniform. She seems to be talking to Iroha herself. "O-oh, um, yes...?" Iroha responded.

The girl walked a bit more closer to Iroha, eventually inspecting her painting even further. "Hmm...You made this?" The girl asked. Iroha simply nodded.

And then, the girl laughed. "Haha! That's nothing compared to mine! To be honest, Hope's Peak should've scouted ME as the Ultimate Painter, not some meek person like you. Hahaha!" The girl laughed again.

And that's when Iroha felt her whole world crumble. Someone really had to say that to her face, huh? Why can't that girl keep things to herself instead of blurting what's in her mind to someone when it's clearly offensive.

"H-hey! If you think you're so good at painting, where's your p-painting, huh?!" Iroha fights back. "Oh, left it at my place. Doesn't matter, though, it's still better than yours, anyway." The girl answered.

"Ugh, stop that!" A voice came in. There stood the president of the art club. He walked over to the two girls and stood infront of Iroha, as if he's trying to protect her from a bunch of dangerous people.

"Don't even say such things to her! It's useless in the end because she's the Ultimate Painter, not you! Mind your own business!" He said, eventually dragging Iroha by the arm into the clubroom. The girl only scoffed, walking away from the area.
———

In the clubroom, Iroha could only look down in shame as the other members of the art club show off their works with pride

In the clubroom, Iroha could only look down in shame as the other members of the art club show off their works with pride. Eventually, Iroha's turn to show her artwork came, and she could only shake as he showed the other members her painting.

The other members reacted positively, including the club president. Because of that, Iroha at least felt at ease, but still discouraged either way.
———

8 chapters left until we reach 100 chapters of the story!

To get ready, here is a purposefully badly drawn artwork of Iroha and Kanade by yours truly <3

Ok bye for now :)