Chapter 79: Descending Into Madness

Uh oh

Oj nooomdkdmskdk

Ok enjoy :)
———
She can feel herself slowly descending into madness.

She, who had always been a failure ever since she was born.

She, who had always felt like she doesn't deserve to live.

She, who just wants it all to stop.

She wants it all to stop.

She wants everyone to stop.

She wants everything to stop.

...

She wanted to commit a sin to spite god, but she will never have the will to do that.

It's just impossible to even fight god himself.

...

But all she could wish for is one thing.

She wishes that--
———
"That all of you could just shut up!" Miyu finally snapped, feeling like the chaos and madness (and maybe even worse, despair) has consumed her a whole.

"I want all of you to shut your little mouths up. I'm so sick and tired of your ideal way of hope. I'm so sick and tired of the fact that Yamakisa, Teruoto, and Hibioto always come back to us on our weekly meetings saying the same thing; 'Oh! Oh my god! Junko Enoshima isn't even doing anything! Maybe she's a good person after all!"--No! Just stop! I don't wanna believe the fact that Enoshima is a good person! I wanna believe her as who she is; a twisted villain who we all need to beat!"

"I wanna serve justice to this world with all of you, but if you keep on joking around like this, then we'll never do it right! Say.....When will we visit Enoshima Inc. again, huh...? HUH?!"

"WE'RE NEVER GONNA GET ANYWHERE IF WE DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE, YOU SICK BITCHES! Don't you all get it...? We need to beat the shit out of Enoshima eventually, and if we don't do anything about her very presence, then she'll do something horrible behind our backs! How horrifying! How mean and cruel!"

"DON'T YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?! SHE'S GONNA PLUNGE THE WORLD TO FUCKING DESPAIR! AND YOU'RE ALL NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!"

...

Silence.

".....No, right? So why not we all do something that'll help us beat Enoshima?"

...

Even more silence.

".....What? You're all bad people here. You're all not gonna try to do something here?! Stupid! Ha!"

"I guess that means I'm the only good person here. Aha....AHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! STUPID LITTLE SHITS!"

Miyu can only breakdown as she points at the other members of AtaHika, who were all silence by everything she has said.

"Miyu--" "NO! I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO WHAT A VILLAIN LIKE YOU HAS TO SAY! I know....I know that what you're gonna say is just absolute bullshit! You're just gonna blabber nonsense at me, right? RIGHT?! RIGHT YOU SICK PERSON?!"

Takao could only stay silent after hearing everything that Miyu had yelled at her, anger slowly fueling up inside of him.

"Oh.....YOU LITTLE--" "No! Don't do that, Takamochi-san!"

"B-but-"

"No. Just please no."

"I thought this is some safe space I can be in after being in Zan'nen, but now looking at all of this, I'm tempted to leave and just live on the streets."

"Egamatsu-chan....Don't..."

"....Ahaha....Of course this'll happen. I bring misfortune, after all."

"Miyutake...."

"No, it's fine Sakuhana. You don't need to feel pity towards me--Oh wait, but you weren't actually feeling pity towards me, right? Right?! Please tell me that you're right!

"W-why would I wanna tell you that I'm right?!"

"Because, because! I feel like maybe torturing myself with reality will make me descend into this weird rabbit hole of despair even more! It feels good to let out all of your anger on other people without a good reason, right?"

"You're insane...."

"Ugh, enough! I've had enough of all of you anyway. Go cry about all of this and all of those 'mean' and 'hurtful' words I threw at you. Haha! HAHAHA!"

And just like that, Miyu walked out of the meeting room, leaving a completely shocked Montaro, a speechless Yamato, Teruya, and Hibiki, an anger fueled Takao, a silent Takeru, a worried Emily, a clueless Sakuya, and a crying Egao.

At the same time, Montaro's laptop turns on to reveal Harumi. Harumi arrived with a smile, before that smile quickly fades away to a worried frown as she saw the situation. Even if she's an A.I., she could feel how....awful, the atmosphere is right now.

̶A̶n̶d ̶i̶t'̶s ̶a̶l̶l ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e ̶o̶f ̶M̶i̶̶y̶u.
———
Fuck yeah

NOT HATE ON YUYU OR ELSE /HJ

PLS HATE ON HER /HJ

Ok bye for now :)