Chapter 42: The Light Of All Idols! - Ayaka

This idol girl is so #slay

Ok enjoy :)
———
"Ugh, Takao, Takeru this, Takao, Takeru that, when will it be about me?!" Ayaka complained as she read a magazine. In one of the magazine pages, displayed an image of Takao Mochizuki and Takeru Umesaka, along with text around the image which is probably just an interview.

Ayaka groaned as she put the magazine inside of her bag. "When will I be able to surpass them...? No matter how hard I try, they alwaye overshadow me along with other idols..." Ayaka kept complaining.

"They don't even know that I'M the Light of All Idols to be begin with!" Ayaka exclaimed angrily as she pumped her fist up to the air. She huffs, lowering her arm. "I WILL surpass them one day." The rookie idol reassures herself, and instantly, she felt more at ease.

"Whatever. I better head to Enoshima Inc. They probably need me right now." Ayaka mutters to herself. She then walked off to the direction of where Enoshima Inc.'s building is.
———
WTF
Sunday, 4 Sep 20XX
03:17 PM

Hibiki: i heard theres a new idol

Hibiki: she just debuted a few months ago

Hibiki: but she started attracting attention just now

Iroha: Oooo, that's interesting! I should listen to her music!

Yamato: Is her music good tho?

Hibiki: YEA IT IS UGH

Hibiki: but melody rhythms music is still much better lmfao

Iroha: Well that's a way to diss an idol......

Iroha: But i'll definitely try to listen to her music!

Yamato: Sameee!!!

Hibiki: betrayer

Yamato: HELP????

Yamato: NO HIBIKI THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT :(
———
Oof

Anyways yea hi

Ok bye for now :)