Chapter 52: School Festivals

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHERHRH

Ok enjoy :)
———
Today there's a school festival at Hope's Peak. Most of the students are obviously very excited for this day to come, and now it's here.

All of the classes at Hope's Peak have something to do for the festival, including Class 79 A and B. Class 79 A decided to set up a cotton candy stand for some reason. Meanwhile, Class 79 B decided to perform a stage play, thanks to Emma's suggestion.

Now, 79 B are getting ready to perform their stage play that they had set up, and 79 A decided to pay a visit backstage of the gym's stage to cheer them on.

"Woah, you're gonna do a lot of narrating, huh, Sora-chan?" Akane asked as she peeked at the sheets of paper Sora has in her hands from behind. Sora turned around to Akane and smiled, nodding. "Mhm. I'll be reading all of them out from these sheets of paper, though. So I don't think I'll have too much difficulties." She answered.

"C'mon! You're gonna play a big role! I know you can do it, Ms. Nijiue!" Kanata cheered as she pumped a fist up the air. Iroha followed the surgeon's movements with sparkles in her eyes. "Yeah!" She exclaimed happily.

"Haha! Don't be so nervous! Me, your brother, and Tsurugi over here will definitely watch you over here and make sure you do absolutely amazing! Trust me!" Yamato encouraged a nervous Yuki. The inventor has both of his hands on the lucky student's shoulders, gripping them a bit tightly, but not too tight.

Yuki looked at Utsuro, and then Tsurugi, and then glanced at Yamato who is beside him right now. Feeling more better about how he's gonna do during the stage play, Yuki smiles and nods. "Yeah! Thanks!"

"Oh! Everyone! We're about to start!" Emma called from near the stairs up to the stage. Everyone gathered around, with the students of 79 A wishing them good luck. Eventually, after awhile, they watch as the students of 79 B walk up the stairs to the stage with full pride and courage.
———
...

"In a world full of pride and glory, in a world full of greediness...." Iro--Ahem, I mean, Isabell said, her hands clasped together as if she's making a prayer. She then looks up to the audience. "In a world full of absolutely nothing but shambles...."

Eventually, her sentence was continued by the narrator, Sora. "Two people have decided to meet up at a certain place that they were all too familiar with." Sora kept on narrating. "Isabell looked around her as eventually, the scenery of the cafe finally came to sight again."
———
"My, my! Isabell! You've grown so much, my dear!"

"Ahaha, you didn't have to say that, Emily..."

Isabell and Emily eventually chatted for awhile, before heading into the cafe's building.

"Say...What made you decided to ask me to meet up at this place?"

"Oh, I just felt like I need an escape from this cruel world. Nothing too serious."

"Ah....You shouldn't think to negatively about this world...Sometimes, the world can be beautiful and unharmful too!"

"Since when...? I don't remember any of that anymore. All of that stupidity is gone from my memory lane. They're all just replaced by absolutely horrible and not so pleasant memories."

"Isabell...."

Before Emily could say anything else, Yuto walks into the scene.

"Ah, Isabell, Emily! Such a coincidence to see two old friends here!"

"Oh, Yuto! Hello! It is nice to see you after a long time!"