Chapter 139: Talentless Vocalist

Uh oh‼️

Ok enjoy :)
———
Hikaru was tasked to do one thing by Zan'nen, and that's at least making the ultimate students of AtaHika lose their hope.

Hikaru knew about Hibiki Otonokoji, so he went for her first. He looked around the music shop. When he followed her, she went in here, now where is she?

'Oh! There she is.' The reserve course student thought after seeing Hibiki walking out of the shop. Wow, and going into this place for what? The boy sighed, walking after Hibiki.

"Excuse me?" He called after he felt like the place he's in is the right place. "Oh? Yeah? What's up?" Hibiki responded, turning her body fully to face Hikaru. The boy gulped. "Uh, you're that vocalist from Melody Rhythm, right?"

"Ah, of course! You're a fan?" Hibiki asked with a smile on her face. "....No. Besides, I never really liked your music." Hikaru said, crossing his hands as he 'dramatically' looked away. "Huh?! Ugh, then why are you even talking to me?!" Hibiki asked in annoyance.

"Well why do you think you're better than your sister, huh?" Hikaru asked back, looking back at Hibiki with a deadpan look on his face. "....H-huh? What the fuck are you talking about?" Hibiki asked, starting to get anxious.

"What I'm trying to say is, you think you can be better than your sister right?" Hikaru asked again, but no response this time. "Well you'll never be as great as your sister. It's not like I'm a fan of your sister either, but isn't she the one who's better than you in any way possible, including singing?"

".....Well I can try to be better than her! And look at me now, I'm a student at Hope's Peak Academy now, so suck it up and deal with it!" Hibiki fired back, trying to act confident. "Mhm. But still, your sister is still the better one, and your the talentless one here. So how about you suck that up and deal with that, huh?" Hikaru said.

"Well at least I have a talent, unlike you, who's literally just a reserve course student."

"And what did the reserve course students here do to you?!"

"Nothing really, it's just that, it's a shame they're not ultimates, because if they're not then that probably means they don't have talent or something--"

*Punch!*

Furious, Hikaru.....fucking punched Hibiki?! Holy shit?!

"Ack-! Ow! I'm definitely gonna report someone about this-!"

"Listen here, Hibiki Otonokoji! You don't even dare do anything that'll expose our conversation! Or else I'll have to expose on the internet that your singing voice is actually not real."

"....Huh?! You know damn well that's not true!"

"Well I'd rather spread a false lie than literally punching my upperclassman like this. But I mean, I just did it, so...."

".....Ugh, fine, I won't say anything about this conversation. Just please don't bother me anymore!"

"Alright. Oh, and if anyone comments about that accidental bruise I gave you, just tell them that you got it from some delinquent or something."

"....Alright."

"Well farewell for now then, and remember." Hikaru spoke, turning around to walk away, before stopping and turning his head back to look at Hibiki one last time.

"You'll never be better than your sister."

And so, he walked away.
———
"You did it?! Excellent!"

"....'Excellent'? EXCELLENT?! HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE LITERALLY TORMENTING AND PUNCHING MY UPPERCLASSMAN 'EXCELLENT'!"

"Ah...Look Yuto....you've made him mad. You messed up big time."

"I don't care, Akito. As long as one by one of AtaHika falls into despair, then we're a few steps closer to bringing the whole world to fall into despair!"

"....You're sick in the head, Yuto...."

"...What did you say, Egao?"

"EEK-! NO, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! AHAHA! YEP, TOTALLY! WAHAHA!"

"Alright then~! ☆ Anyways, good job today Hikaru. I'll be counting on you tomorrow too."

"Y-yes."

"Remember that you can't stop this partnership of ours, Hikaru~"

"....Mhm."

"Can I get a 'yes sir' instead of a 'mhm'?"

"Y-yes sir-!"

"Good, good~! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yes, Yuto."
———
I really don't have any talent.
———
HIBIKI I'M SO SORRY GIRL 😭😭😭😭😭

Ok bye for now :)