Chapter 122: Shibuya FES (Part 4)

IT'S FOUR PARTS ALREADY WUEN WILL TJIS END 😭😭😭😭

Ok enjoy :)
———
The day is almost coming to an end, and day one of Shibuya FES is also coming to an end. During these next few hours, Akira reflects on his time at Kibō no Hikari and how he feels about the present.
———
"Day one's almost coming to an end!" Xander announced to the other members of Kibō no Hikari. Yukari and Kara clapped their hands happily, while Maiko cheered, and Akira smiled warmly.

"I'm glad today was a success! If anything bad actually happened earlier, I'd be pissed off to say the least." Kara said. "Well at least that didn't happen, right?!" Maiko asked excitedly, earning a nod from the seamstress.

Akira laughed. "Well then, let's enjoy these final moments for now, we'll meet up by the park's entrance afterwards, alright?" The others agreed, and they're back to splitting up into their own separate ways for now.

Akira walked around the park, admiring the festivities. He thought back at all of those timelines where....he and everyone else failed.

There's no surprise, really. Everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes come from fatal choices, or just laziness.

Akira knew that. He had experienced this for way too many times. He has grown a bit tired of it for some reason.

Anyone could grow tired just because of having to repeat their efforts in preventing certain events from happening over and over again just because they randomly died in one timeline, making them having to suffer through another one.

He sighed, sitting on a bench near a pond in the area. He looked at his reflection on the pond in agony and pity.

Huh? Pity?

Weird, he shouldn't be pitying himself.

It's a selfish act, y'know?

Pity...

He does feel pity for his sister. He wanted to do his best to protect her. That's all that really mattered to him.

So why...

Why is he giving up now?
———
Oh yikes

Idk if this is very ooc of him or not but whatevwr ugh

Ok bye for now :)