A/N Chapter: Updated 新しい光 Info!

Woooo lws goooo

1. Montaro Takemoto
Codename: Montake
Age: 24
Role: Leader
Additional info: He's the Former Ultimate Spy.

The leader of 新しい光 (Atarashī Hikari). He's known for being lazy and rude at times, but at other times, he can be nice and responsible. Miyu Takemoto's older brother. He doesn't seem to have a great relationship with his sister. He doesn't mind being called by any nickname, especially his codename. However, he hates it if he's called 'Monmon'. Miyu would take advantage of this fact and constantly calls him by that nickname to spite him. He is known to be a former student at Hope's Peak Academy, with the title 'Ultimate Spy'.

After realizing his mistakes, he tries his best to change himself for the better....including changing the way he acts towards others. He would act more sarcastic and would joke around more with the other members of 新しい光

2. Miyu Takemoto
Codename: Miyutake
Age: 15
Role: Vice leader kinda...?
Additional info: She's secretly a fanfic writer (she just like me fr).

A member of 新しい光 and Montaro's younger sister. After a realization from one of the previous timelines that she was in, she and her brother forms a group with several other people, that group eventually being 新しい光. She seems to hold a grudge towards Junko Enoshima...

Tried changing herself so that she doesn't come off as a weak person to others, and is miserably failing right now, to be honest.

3. Sakuya Hana
Codename: Sakuhana
Age: 16
Role: Member
Additional info: Her favorite season is spring.

A member of 新しい光. Born during spring season, she has grown fond of going on yearly cherry blossom viewings with her family or her friends...or even the members of 新しい光. She has dreamt of being an idol for quite awhile now, and maybe one day, just one day, she'll achieve that dream. She seems to have one goal in mind: Protect the members of 新しい光.

4. Takao Mochizuki
Codename: Takamochi
Age: 17
Role: Member
Additional info: He....actually watches anime...?!?!?! (Nothing too unbelievable but it's unbelievable to the other members of AtaHika so whatever)

A member of 新しい光 and also an idol who's in an idol unit with Takeru Umesaka. He's always cheerful and puts on his best smile everyday. Though, maybe there's something more to that.

Is now Takeru's lover. He seems to have a wanting to defend himself more without getting hurt, however.

5. Takeru Umesaka
Codename: Takeume
Age: 16
Role: Member
Additional info: He seems like he doesn't know too much about modern technology, but oh boy, he knows a lot of internet slangs...

A member of 新しい光 and also an idol who's in an idol uni with Takao Mochizuki. A person would be way more different than what they look like, that's something that fits Takeru. He may be an idol, but that doesn't mean he can disobey his father's orders to be an assassin.

Is now Takao's lover. He wants to try his best so that he can protect Takao with the strength that he has as an assassin.

6. Emily Vergara
Codename: Emiverga
Age: 18
Role: Member, big sister figure ☆
Additional info: None of the members of 新しい光 knows Emily's surname.

A member of 新しい光 who takes the big sister role. A carefree and happy girl who can also act like a drama queen at certain times. She may seem like she has a normal and happy life, but in reality, there's something about her that's way more than that.

Has three younger siblings that she used to take care of before all four of them drifted away from each other. She seems to have some kind of connection to Nami...

7. Harumi-chan
Codename: TBA
Age: -
Role: Researcher or whatever
Additional info: She's not real :) (I'M SORRY)

A trustworthy member and AI of 新しい光 that Montaro created himself. Nicknaming herself at certain times as 'The AI of Justice', she's a calm and smart AI who is pretty useful when it comes to digging up information on certain things 新しい光 needs to know about.

Over time, she seems to be acting more stricter and meaner to the members of 新しい光, however, to the point where she comes off as rude.

8. Egao Matsuzaka
Codename: Egamatsu
Age: 15
Role: Member
Additional info: 'Former' member of 残念.

A member of 新しい光 and also a 'former' member of 残念. Well, not really former, because she joined 新しい光 in secret while she's still a member of 残念. Betrayal at it's best. Anyways, always cheerful and happy on the outside, on the inside, she's more....depressed, than you think she is. Is basically TakeKao's daughter (/j).

Is currently trying to change herself and her ways of viewing things.

FUCK YEAH

Ok bye for now :)