Chapter 108: A Mistake

"You are a mistake Montaro" — Miyu, when her redemption arc is nonexistent

Ok enjoy :)
———
Yamato walked around the school building, trying to find her.

You know damn well who she is.

Yamato tried looking for Junko all day yesterday, but he gave up halfway finding her and just decided to take a break. Now, he's back at it again.

Why is he trying to find Junko, though? Well, that's because he wants to confront her for real and see if she's actually a nice person or not.

The third years--including the students of Class 77 B and Hajime Hinata--have already graduated, and throughout the whole school year, Junko hasn't done anything.

Yamato had theorized this from a few months ago; maybe Junko is not as bad as she is in the previous timelines.

"Ah! There she is..." Yamato muttered after he eventually seeing Junko minding her own business in the hallways.

"Hey! Enoshima!" Yamato called. "Hm? Oh, hi, I guess." Junko greeted back, sounding uninterested. "You know damn well what you were gonna do!" "Huh? What the fuck do you mean?"

"You were gonna ask Mitarai to make that despair brainwashing video and use it to create a killing game for the student council members. You were also gonna make Class 77-B fall into despair by killing off Nanami and making them watch her death. You were also gonna get Hinata involved in this, weren't you?!"

"....Ugh, I thought that girl I met a year ago was weird, but to be honest, your weirder now! Geez!"

"....Huh?"

"I wasn't gonna to anything. What were you expecting, huh? Besides, if you really think that I'm the villain here, why did I delayed everything or just not do anything until now, huh?"

"Well, I...I...!"

"Just give up. I'm not the bad guy here, okay?"

"But what if you'll use your classmates instead, huh?! Ha! Busted right away--"

"Kisaragi...?"

"....Huh....?"

Yamato turned around to see Tsurugi Kinjo himself standing in a distance, looking a bit shocked. "T-Tsurugi?!" He exclaimed.

"Ah, finally, someone to save me! Kinjo! How about you deal with Yamato over here now? Thanks in advance." Junko said as she turned around on her heel and walked away.

Yamato only watched Tsurugi walk to his direction in disbelief. Since when did Tsurugi decided to eavesdrop on other people's conversations?

"I know, I know, my appearance is quite sudden, I apologize. I also apologize for eavesdropping on your conversation with Enoshima, but after you mention something...interesting, something clicked in my mind." Tsurugi explained.

"Huh? R-really? What is it?" Yamato asked. "....Those timelines. I remember now, especially the original timeline we were in, where you died in the killing game." Tsurugi answered. Yamato quietly gasped, but then sighed. "Right....I see....I didn't want you to remember again like this, though, nor do I want you to remember anything about the previous timelines." He replied.

"I see. It seems like you remember too." Tsurugi muttered. Yamato sighed. He never wanted Tsurugi to know about all of this, nor does he want him to remember.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I don't want to risk anything bad happening." Tsurugi spoke. Yamato only nodded in understanding.

Well shit.
———
Oh

Ok bye for now :)