Intermission 10: AtaHika Meets Kasugano...For Some Reason

(NON-CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY!)

Hi TogoTodorkroki look i beat you to the idea bhahahajsndkfkfkfk

Ok enjoy :)
———
"What the fuck." Montaro said as he looks at two Teruyas at o- Wait, the fuck?!

Two Teruyas?!

Are you fuckING SERIOUS?!

HUH?!

WHA-

"Shut the fuck up, Narrator-san!" Miyu shouts out to......me, for some reason.

Uh....alright.

Moving on.

"Haha! Sooo~ Which one of us is Teruya?" Teruya playfully asked, referencing one of those lines from that one anime about host clubs.....

....

No, the author in fact DOES NOT watch shoujo animes.

She rarely watches anime these days, anyways.

"Are you out of your mind? BOTH OF YOU ARE TERUYA!" Harumi-chan yelled at the two Teruyas from Takao's phone, with the latter sighing, clearly tired of everything at this point.

"This is....weird." Togo said as she looks around to the AtaHika members, and then eventually to the members of Kasugano.

"Haa.....you're all weird..." Miyu said aloud. "Wha-?! Hey!" Xander shouted. "I...I never knew there might be two Teruyas.....WHICH ONE OF YOU IS KASUGANO'S TERUYA...?!" Iroha exclaimed in fear and absolutely fucking agony.

Mood.

"Huh, I think Kasugano has less members than AtaHika." Sakuya said. "Yeah, so? I never needed to know that." Montaro replied, sounding uninterested.

"I'm going home. Tell me when you guys managed to get our Teruya back." Ace said, walking out of the scene. Hiroto stayed silent as he followed.

"Ahaha~ Don't worry~ Onee-san will help you guys find out which Teruya is which~! ☆" Emily said, looking at the two Teruyas closely for a few seconds, before her face goes pale and her eyes widen.

"....AaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I.....I CAN'T TELL THEM APART....!" She then screamed again. "Eh.....I'm tired of this! Teruya! C'mon, stop playing games with us and come over here!" Yamato exclaimed.

That didn't work, though.

Fuck Teruya! ........With a slash j.

"I guess we'll be here all day, huh?" Takeru asked. "Aha....guess so..." Takao answered nervously. The two then watched as Miyu proceeds to take Takao's phone from him and yell at two of the Teruyas with Harumi-chan, who is still on the phone's screen.

What a way to end this intermission, right?
———
God if i butcher any of their personalities, they're gonna be the end of me

Ok bye for now :)