Intermission 4: For A New Light! - Teruya Otori

Omfg Teruya!!!!!!!!

Anyways, another intermission that's canon to the story! And the last one too. Hehe-

Ok enjoy :)
———
"Finally! Another meeting! Hello everyone!" Montaro greeted everyone in the room. He looked around, only to see that someone is missing.

"...Where is Yato?" The former ultimate asked. "Oh, he texted me earlier. He told me that he won't be attending the meeting because he's busy with something." Teya, or we know him more as Teruya Otori, answered.

Nodding in understanding, Montaro sat on his seat in the room. "Well then, shall we start?" After getting everyone's answer, he started the meeting.
———
"And that concludes today's meeting. I'm hoping we can do that plan perfectly without failing like last time..." Montaro said.

"Yeah! We can do it y'all! I just know it!!" Teruya exclaimed happily, pumping his fist up to the air. Emily followed his movement. "Wooo~! Yeah!!" She shouted out.

"Ah....I don't have the energy for this, Teya-san..." Miyu said, sounding uninterested in the shit that's gonna happen.

"C'mon everyone! Join us!" Teruya offered. "Haha! Fine, fine..." Sakuya said as she walked towards Teruya and Emily, followed by Takeru, who was silent. "Yes, yes, yes!!! LEMME JOIN!!!!" Takao shouted out in excitement.

"Alright, alright, I'll join. C'mon, Yuyu." Montaro said, dragging Miyu by her arm, much to her dismay. "Wha-?! Hey! Let me go! I don't wanna get involved in your shenanigans, Teya-san!"

"C'mon, let's do it together. On the count of three, we pump our fists to the air and yell, 'Let's go team!'" Teruya instructed, with Takao nodding in agreement.

"Alright! One, two, three!" And with that, the group lifted their fists into the air as they yell, "Let's go team!".

"YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!" Takao shouted happily, followed by a giggle from Sakuya.

No matter what, this time, this plan shouldn't fail like last time.
———
TERUYA BBYYYY 💞💞💞💞💞💞

Ok bye for now :)