Chapter 67: Overworking To Death

Uh ohhh

YES I'M REVEALING HOW ATAHIKA DIES IN THE PREVIOUS TIMELINE I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL OF THESE IN ADVANCE </3

Starting off with Monmon!

Ok enjoy :)
———
The door opens, and Montaro could only sigh as he turns around on his chair, eyes still closed for some reason.

"Ugh, Yuyu, please, if you need help with school work or something just text your cousi-" "I'm not Yuyu, y'know."

Ah.

Montaro quickly opens his eyes, only to see a familiar face.

"Oh man, I thought I'd never see you again, but here we are now. Yikes." Montaro said in a salty tone. Kosaku cringed at that. "Look, I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for everything I have done. I know I must've made you sad." He apologized.

"Shut up you traitor. You're literally in the enemy's group. What the fuck are you even trying to do here? Get out." Montaro demanded, pointing over to the door. "No. I actually do have a reason I'm here. Two reasons, actually." Kosaku said.

Montaro raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms as he looks at the other man in suspicion. Kosaku sighed. "Reason number one, because I'm not a member of Zan'nen anymore. Reason number two, this is literally the day you died in the previous timeline." To that, Montaro's eyes widen.

Wait, really now?

He actually died at this specific day?

Is he not flipping right now?!

And Kosaku isn't a member of Zan'nen anymore...?

"Wait, wait, hold on. First of all, you're not in Zan'nen anymore?" Montaro asked. Kosaku only nodded. Montaro groaned. "Woah, sorry about that. Why, though?" He asked. Kosaku only stayed silent, before finally saying something else.

"I honestly got tired of continuing that Junko girl's legacy, whoever the fuck Junko Enoshima is." He answered. Montaro sighed. "Well that's good I guess. Glad that you're not on their side anymore. But second of all, didn't I overworked to death in the previous timeline?" Montaro asked.

Kosaku nodded. "You overworked yourself. You didn't get out of your room for days, you didn't eat for days, you didn't drink for days, you didn't touched grass for days--" "Okay, okay, yeah. I get it now, dude." Montaro cuts off Kosaku's sentence, sounding tired as hell.

"I don't wanna die yet, not when we haven't done anything to see if Junko's a nice person, not when AtaHika hasn't beaten Zan'nen yet, not when AtaHika hasn't reached it's goal yet." Montaro said. "Exactly, so rest up will you? I'll get you food." Kosaku offered.

With another sigh, Montaro nodded, a smile appearing on his face. A genuine one. A smile full of absolute gratitude. He's glad that Kosaku's at least still caring and nice even after Zan'nen.
———
"I'm sorry for what happened in the past. I wasn't expecting Zan'nen to be like that."

"Well it's fine. You didn't know anyway. I overreacted too, so I should be sorry too, at least."

"So....We're friends again?"

"....Yeah. We're bros again, dude."

"Cool."
———
ABD THEY'RE BROS AGAIN‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Ok bye for now :)