Chapter 20: Big Sister - Emily

Yes she doesn't have a last name

Jk jk, she does have a last name, it's just idk much abt last names for other countries outside of Japan (and Indonesia ig), so hers is nonexistent for now lmfao /hj

Ok enjoy :)
———
Waving goodbye to Sakuya, Emily retreats from the front gate of the girl's house. Sighing, she continued walking.

Today was a nice day. She hung out with Sakuya, she joked around with the other members of Atarashī Hikari, and overall, she enjoyed life today like always.

...

Did she really enjoyed life to the fullest everyday, though?

That question still lingers in her head. That specific question eventually made her think back to her family.

Her parents are pretty neglectful of their children, and her siblings have grown to be...like her. Sad. Living a 'meaningless' life. It made her sad.

She thinks back at those times when her siblings would enjoy her company. Those times when she would play with them and take care of them, and also sing them lullabies and read them bedtime stories.

It just isn't the same as it used to.

That's why, she had always wanted to not only be a big sister figure to her younger siblings, but also a big sister figure to her friends.

That's why she was acting as if she was the big sister figure of the AtaHika members. She didn't wanna let go of those times.

She sighed again, as she eventually went inside of her house, closing the door shut once again.
———
This chapter's pretty short. Mainly bc i didn't know what else to do with her lmfao

Ok bye for now :)