Intermission 18: Those Times We Failed (And This One Is No Exception)

(THIS INTERMISSION IS NOT CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY!)

What if...?

//TW: MENTIONS OF SU*C*DE AND GETTING HIT BY A FUCKING CAR!

Ok enjoy :)
---
What if...We had failed?
---
Montaro had overworked himself to the point of starvation, to the point where he literally died right there.

Miyu has had enough, so she ended her life by jumping off of the rooftop.

Emily would feel devastated, everything had failed, everything. She would keep thinking about it, so much that she might've get hit by a car.

Eleanor......She would still be in Zan'nen, and even then, Zan'nen would be successful in carrying out Junko Enoshima's legacy.

Egao, even if she's still be in Zan'nen, would get tired of all of the things she has to do. Add her parents' constant bickering to the list and she would've hung herself already.

Takao and Takeru....Who knows what will happen to them?

Harumi-chan...We'll never know either. Maybe someone from another timeline and from another time leaping group similar to AtaHika would be able to discover her and start her up again, and maybe, Harumi-chan could've met a familiar face again.

Ayaka would give up trying to be more better than Double×Royal and quit being an idol altogether, being sad about it for the rest of her life, and just working for Zan'nen too.

Yamato, Teruya, and Hibiki could've suffered the same fate as they did in past timelines.

Sakuya....

She'd be the only one standing.
---
Haha

Ok bye for now :)