Chapter 86: After Collab

Vienna Margaret solos your favs /hj

Ok enjoy :)
———

———"Thanks for coming to our live!!!" Ayaka shouted towards the audience as she and the two members of the idol unit 'Double×Royal' walk off the stage and into the backstage

———
"Thanks for coming to our live!!!" Ayaka shouted towards the audience as she and the two members of the idol unit 'Double×Royal' walk off the stage and into the backstage.

"Wooo!!! That was great, right, Takeru-san? Ayaka-san?" Takao asked. Takeru simply nodded. "Yeah! That was definitely fun!" Ayaka answered happily with a smile on her face, before that smile quickly fades away, turning into a frown.

"Hm? What's wrong, Ayaka-san?" Takeru asked, noticing Ayaka's sudden change of mood. "Oh, it's just that....It feels wrong to work together or collaborate with members of AtaHika." Ayaka muttered, but she can still be heard by the duo.

"Ah.....Look, it's fine if it's about idol work! But really, we're just trying to change your mind and change sides. Being Zan'nen is....wrong." Takao explained, sounding as if all energy has been drained from his body.

"Haha....Well, in truth, after noticing what Zan'nen is really for, I felt immense regret, and when I saw you both being so popular, in a world that I couldn't reach until now, I was jealous."

"I tried so hard in surpassing you both in many ways, but all of my efforts always go to waste." Ayaka explained. Takeru nodded in understanding, before sighing.

"Well, I was thinking....Why not you join us in AtaHika? In secret, obviously, since Miyu might enforce the same rules as 'Nami' did." Takeru asked. Maybe joining AtaHika would be the best choice for Ayaka, anyways.

Hearing Takeru's offer, Ayaka's eyes lit up. She looked at the purple haired male and smiled. "....Yeah. I'd like that." Ayaka said. A loud "YAY!" can be heard from Takao, making Takeru chuckle and Ayaka laugh hard.
———
Uhhhh yeah
Sunday, 12 Feb 20XX
04:00 AM

Montake Has Added Ayaka Into The Chat!

Montake Has Changed Ayaka's Name To Ayakoto!

Ayakoto: POG!!!!!!!

Takamochi: YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAA

Takeume: Welcome, Ayaka-san. :)

Eleverga: Ah, long time no see, Ayaka

Ayakoto: oh, nami righr?

Eleverga: Righr

Ayakoto: SHTU UP 😭😭😭😭

Ayakoto: and uhhh sorry

Ayakoto: eleanor, right??

Eleverga: Better!

Ayakoto: yea surreeee fineee i forgive you whatever ugh

Egamatsu: AYAKOTOOOOOO

Ayakoto: OMGOMG OMG EGAOOOOOO

Yamakisa: This is truly our ensemble stars

Hibioto: kys /j

Yamakisa: I'? SORRY
———
That was truly our ensemble stars <3

Ok bye for now :)