Chapter 39: Emotions - Mana

Mana dimana anak kambing saya

Anak kambing saya ada di your mom

NO

Ok enjoy :)
———
A girl with white hair that's in twin tails looks at the clouds in the sky in silence. She admires how blue the sky is today. She doubts that it'll be sunny all day, though.

The girl, Mana, sighs, knowing it'll probably rain either around the evening or tonight. She gets up from her sitting position under a tree and walks away.

As she walks through the streets of the town she's in, she can see a variety of people.

She can see people laughing.

She can see people crying.

She can see people getting angry at the other.

She can also see people arguing at each other.

She can see a calm person.

She can see a nice person.

She can see a carefree and cheerful person.

Why can't she be like them?

Being able to express her emotions.

She can feel them, she just can't show them properly.

How sad...

Suddenly, she can hear her phone's ringtone, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?" She mutters, getting her phone out of her pocket and seeing who's calling her.

"Ah, Nami-sama...!" Mana whispered under her breath, quickly answering the call.

"Hello...?"

...

"Ah, you want me to come over there now?"

...

"Right, I'll be there as soon as possible. Please wait for me, Nami-sama."

...

"Y-yes, see you there."

The girl hanged up the call, putting her phone into her pocket and eventually running over to wherever she's supposed to be heading to.

...

Well, the place she's supposed to be heading to is apparently Enoshima Inc.
———
WTF
Sunday, 4 Sep 20XX
12:33 PM

Iroha: I'm going feral

Hibiki: honestly same

Yamato: Same fr

Teruya: i feel you iroha :(
———
THE CHATFIC SEQUENCES ARE STARTING TO GET SHORTER I APOLOGIZE DRA/SDRA2 CHATFIC VER 2 NATION :(

Ok bye for now :)