Chapter 95: A New Reality

Ebg ecqdwbffbr

Ok enjoy :)
———

(An image of a tweet from Takao Mochizuki's Twitter account that says: "Hmm

(An image of a tweet from Takao Mochizuki's Twitter account that says: "Hmm.....Somethinf feels odd....", and no, the typo was definitely a mistake.)
———
"Haa......I just wish I could actually see what the world is like with all of you..." Harumi-chan uttered.

Lately, the A.I. has been acting strange, and so the rest of AtaHika decided to investigate what's the matter.

"But have you already been doing that with us since you can see beyond that screen?" Yamato asked. Harumi-chan nodded, still seeming sad. "God....What is wrong, huh?!" Miyu asked, losing patience already. Takao only gave her a 'Calm the fuck down, bitch' look, though she obviously didn't saw that.

"Well, the thing is.....I wanna do it in person. I wanna touch grass. I wanna at least taste what Takoyaki tastes like. I.....I just wanna be real!" Harumi-chan explained, eventually crying.

"Ah......Well we can't do anything about it, obviously. You're just an A.I., and I don't even know what to do with you." Montaro said, eventually hanging his head low, sighing.

".....It's fine. I only needed to let my feelings out..." Harumi-chan replied, smiling. "Well alright then." Montaro said.
———
"So....What now?"

"Oh, you just need to wait until she comes on the screen."

"Sweet~!"

...

"Hello! My name is Harumi, but please don't be hesitant to call me Harumi-chan! ☆"

"Woah! She's so cool!"

"I know right? I mean, heh, I'm the one who programmed her."

"Haha~ I see. So, what can Harumi-chan do?"

"Oh, oh! Let me answer that! So you see, I dig up information on certain stuff that's important for Montaro-kun over here."

"Ah....I see! That's so cool!"

"Thank you~ I'll always do my best!"

"Right, anyways, I think you might need to put her into your phone. Who knows if you might need her for something?"

"Alright, alright~ Harumi-chan, so your best!"

"I'll be in your care!"
———
I still remember it fondly.

That girl....Where has she gone to now?

...

Yume?
———
Woah lore fuck yeah

////A LITTLE BIT OF GLITCH WARNINF????? IT'S NOT TOO MUCH BUT JIST WANTED TO GIVE A WARNINF-

5 MORE CHAPTERS FUCK YEAHHH

Ft. Our lovely Harumi-chan~

Ok bye for now :)