Intermission 22: What?

(THIS INTERMISSION IS CANON TO THE CHATFIC'S STORY!)

OH nooo

Huh

Ok enjoy :)
———
".....You what...?" Montaro muttered, eyes wide as he stared at Egao and Ayaka in disbelief.

"Yeah. Yuto found out about me and Magic over here being in here so they forced us to leave or else. I don't wanna die yet, okay?!" Ayaka explained, grimacing at the memory of Yuto whining about how he didn't want her and Egao to leave Zan'nen completely.

"Sorry everyone....." Egao said sadly, lowering her head. "A-Ayakoto-san....Magic-san...." Takao muttered, his eyes watering. "We had fun here. I'm sorry if I didn't really do much here." Ayaka apologized, bowing in respect. Egao did that too, still looking at the floor of the meeting room.

After that, the two walked out of the house altogether without saying another word, leaving everyone shocked. "Woah....That's horrible..." Haruto muttered. "Exactly. Zan'nen really does have strict rules, especially if it involves a member leaving the group completely." Yamato explained, sighing afterwards.

"Well....Now what?" Haruto asked, looking at Teruya, who only shrugged then looked away. "Well we'll just have to deal with a life without Ayakoto-chan and Magic-chan for now, you idiot. Are you really that dumb?" Haruki-kun answered in a salty tone, making Haruto flinch.

"H-hey! I'm not dumb, nor am I an idiot! Don't say such random things out of the blue, goddamnit!" Haruto protested in anger. "Yeah, yeah, geez! I was only joking, anyway." And to that, Haruto could only clench his fists in even more anger.
———
AYAKOTO MAGIC NOOOO

Ok bye for now :(