Chapter 27: Another Job To Be Done

Uh ohhhh

Ok enjoy :)
———
WTF
Thursday, 25 Aug 20XX
05:01 PM

Haru: SOMEONE HELP PLS

Teruya: WHAT WHATS WRONG HUH

Satsuki: WHARS WRON WHAT WORNV WHATSCWRONG E U OK SO YOU NEE HELP DO I NEED TO CALL 119

Yuki: Two types of ppl

Yuki: But anyways, WHAT IS IT

Haru: THEREDX A DKCING COCKORACH IN MY ROOM AND IT CAN FICKJG FLY

Haru: IM HIDING INMY BED SHEETS RN

Haru: WHYYYY

Satsuki: WTH

Satsuki: DW DW SATSUKI WILL SAVE YOU

Satsuki: TERUYA

Teruya: YEA

Satsuki: LES GOOOOO

Satsuki: MAKE SURE TO BRING A BROLM AITH YOU

Satsuki: CUZ WERE GONNA SMACK THAT THING DOWNNN

Teruya: YEAHHHHH DEFINITRYYYY

Satsuki & 1 Other Are Now Offline.

Yuki: F in the chat for Kobashikawa pls

Yuki: F

Haru: F FOR ME PLSSSS

Sora: F

Yoruko: F

Iroha: ......F

Iroha: HARU ARR YOU OK 😭😭😭😭

Haru: NO IM NOY 💀

Iroha: GWS

Haru: BRUH THANKS IG
———
~Meanwhile~

"Ugh, finally done with another one. I can't believe my father asked me to take out another innocent one." Takeru said as he pulled the knife out of a person's chest. "And during the time when a lot of people are going home from work too...."

"Haha, don't worry about it, Takeru-san! As long as you can hide the evidence, nobody would even notice you did anything~" Takao said happily, eventually humming a tune, as if being partners with an assassin is normal.

"Right...Anyways, where's my spare clothes?" Takeru asked, already reaching his hand out to grab the spare clothing that Takao probably bought for him.

"Hold on! Gimme a sec~" Takao replied as he dug his hand into his bag. His smile suddenly turned into a frown as his hand shuffles through his bag in a panic. "O-oh no..." The idol muttered in a panic.

"Huh? What is it?" Takeru asked, finally making eye contact with Takao. "I forgot to bring your spare clothes from our dorm room...!" Takao answered sadly.

Takeru's eyes widen. "Huh?! How the hell could you forget?!" Takeru asked in disbelief. "I...I don't know...I guess I just forgot...?" Takao answered nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Ugh, how could you?!" Takeru shouted in anger. "Sorry, sorry!!!" Takao apologized, clasping his hands together as if he's praying to god to get him out of the situation. "Great, HOW can I possibly walk around with blood-stained clothing like this?!" Takeru said in a panic.

"I...Um--AH?!" Takao yelped as he felt like he was being yanked forward by the collar of his shirt. Turns out it was Takeru's doing. The shorter boy only pushed him against a nearby wall, it wasn't too much of a strong push, though. "Ack-! T-Takeru-san! I'm sorry, okay! You can borrow my blazer if you'd like!" Takao offered as he panicked.

Takeru stopped his heavy breathing and fell silent. Eventually, a few seconds later, he internally facepalms himself. "Fuck." That was the only word that came out of his mouth as his hand let go of the collar of Takao's shirt. He then pressed his hand to the wall gently (idk how to describe it my fucking god).

A sigh escaped the assassin's mouth as he attempts to make eye contact with the taller boy. However, he noticed how close the both of them are, and only let out a gasp.

"Ah...Well, this is pretty close, huh?" Takao asked anxiously, trying his best to try to get out of the situation, but he's frozen on the spot. "Ugh...I'm sorry for this, and for my sudden outburst." Takeru apologized, eventually backing away from Takao and then gasping for air.

"Haha~ It's no big deal! I'm in the wrong here anyway." Takao said, his voice back to his usual happy and cheery tone. "Whatever, give me your blazer already. I need it." Takeru said, reaching his hand out, ready to grab the blazer from Takao's hands anytime.

"Haha! Okay~☆" Takao said as he unbuttons his blazer. He takes it off and gives it to Takeru, who only huffed in response.

Takao felt like the shorter boy's cheeks were red, and to be honest? He couldn't blame him for that, since he, too, felt like his cheeks are red. Hell, he felt like he's about to explode any moment now.
———
WTF
Thursday, 25 Aug 20XX
05:20 PM

Haru: THE COCKROACH IS DEAD. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!

Satsuki: YAYYYY

Teruya: DIE COCKROACH DIE

Teruya: PLS DIE COCKROACH

Haru: teruya pls

Haru: its officially dead

Haru: i already made tfhat Nnouncement

Haru: PLS STOP GIVING DEATH THREATS TO AN ALREADY DEAD COCKROACH PLS TRRUYA 😭😭😭

Teruya: oh yea

Teruya: YAYYY
———
Me: *Gives you all a bit of humor ig???*
Also me: "Oh fuck it, let's just throw in weird sexual tension or whatever"

Hi again

Ok bye for now :)