Chapter 96: Let's Have Fun In The Sun!

Wooooopp

Ok enjoy :)
———

(An image of a tweet from Teruya Otori's Twitter account that says: "SUNNER ID HERECYSTATASHWKDNEDJENDJSDMD"

(An image of a tweet from Teruya Otori's Twitter account that says: "SUNNER ID HERECYSTATASHWKDNEDJENDJSDMD".)
———
Summer is finally here, and class 79 A and B decided to chill, relax, and have some fun on the beach.

Once they got there, The Sunshine Trio quickly rushed to the ocean and splashed some water on each other and joke around.

Kiyoka and Yamato both bought water guns, and are now shooting each other with water.

Hibiki dragged Kanade with her into the water.....Oh, and she also dragged Setsuka with her. Iroha is making a sand castle with Kanata.

Nikei is now pranking Mikado who just wanted to relax by throwing him into the water.

Emma offered Kokoro and some others to sunbathe with her. Hajime, Shinji, and Kakeru are acting as lifeguards for them.
———
"Haa.....Finally I can relax..." Yuto said as he sunbathed for some reason. "Yeah, relax my ass! C'mon, Yuto! Let's just go into the water and refresh ourselves there!" Akito begged.

"No! Why would I?! I just wanna relax, y'know!!!" Yuto whined, not leaving the spot he was laying on. Little did the two know, Tsurugi's watching their......argument, ensue.

".....They seem suspicious for some reason....But why?" The police officer muttered to himself, before shaking those thoughts out of his head and walking away from the area.
———

4 CHAPTERS LEFR AUWOOK

Ok bye for now :)