Chapter 84: Changing Myself For The Better

FUCK YEAH ELEANOR REDEMPTION ARC TIMEEEEE

Ok enjoy :)
———
A knock on the door can be heard when AtaHika were just about to start their weekly meeting. In this weekly meeting they're gonna discuss about a plan to bring Miyu back to AtaHika.

"Ugh, who could that be?" Harumi-chan groaned in annoyance from Montaro's laptop screen. "Maybe....That could be Miyutake-chan! Let's see, let's see~!" Emily said excitedly as she ran out of the meeting room to answer the door.

Eventually, she got to the front door, she turned the doorknob, and eventually she pushed the door open.

...

Only to see Nami.

".....N-Nami...?!" She exclaimed in disbelief, backing away for a bit. She then saw how anxious 'Nami' looked, and quickly relaxed herself for a bit.

"U-um....What are you doing here?" Egao said, suddenly coming into the area with the others. "Ugh, it's you. What do you want? You wanna apologize or something~? Ha! Stupid." Hibiki mocked.

A sigh can be heard from 'Nami'. "Actually, yeah. That's what I was about to do, but hearing your comment on that made me feel like I should quickly change my mind." She said, her whole body shaking in fear at this point.

"....Eh? Hold on guys! Maybe she's gonna tell us something important!" Takao suggested.
———
"Yeah, Miyu quickly took my place as leader and just kicked me out of the group altogether, without the other members knowing too." 'Nami' said, finishing her explanation with a sigh as she hung her head low in shame.

"I know a 'I'm sorry' will never make up to what Zan'nen has done to all of you, but nonetheless, I'm sorry either way."

The whole group was silent. They didn't think it was a lie anymore. 'Nami' seemed so sincere in explaining everything. "Haa.....How sad...." Harumi-chan muttered.

"Ahem, so....Is that all you're gonna tell us?" Sakuya asked. 'Nami' only nodded, her head still hung low. "....Aha." Suddenly, a giggle can be heard from Emily. All eyes are on her now.

"What is it now, Emiverga...?" Yamato asked. "....Eleanor, I can understand everything now. You realized your mistake too, and the fact that you're trying to change yourself to become a better person makes me happy." Emily explained.

Eleanor only stared at Emily with wide eyes. "...So....I'll forgive you, sis." Emily eventually said, reaching her arms out, offering a hug to her twin sister. Eleanor could feel herself tear up, and she eventually ran to Emily, hugging her tightly.

Seeing the sight of two sisters embracing, Hibiki could only smile. She then thought back at those times when she for some reason bullied Kanade a lot. Hibiki's smile suddenly turned into a frown after remembering all of that.

"Hibiki?" Yamato called. "Ah! Y-yeah?" Hibiki responded, looking at her best friend. Yamato sighed. "If you have a problem, just tell me. We're friends after all!" Yamato offered. Hibiki only nodded to that.
———
NEW YEAR YEEEE!!!
Sunday, 22 Jan 20XX
07:00 PM

Montake Has Added Eleanor To The Group Chat!

Montake Has Changed Eleanor's Name To Eleverga!

Emiverga: Yay! You don't have any problems with that codename, right?

Eleverga: Hmm....Yeah, i don't mind :)

Montake: pog

Takamochi: POG!!!!!!!!
———
YAYAYAYAYAYAHAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHDISXMKDMFKDKFMDKDDKD

Ok bye for now :)