Chapter 125: Shibuya FES: Day 2! (Part 1)

OH EOWOWOWOWO

Ok enjoy :)
———
Day two of Shibuya FES is here, and everyone is ready to do their best today. Once the event started, Hibiki and Kanade decided to perform once again.
———
"Day two! Wooooo!!!" Maiko exclaimes as she raised both of her hands into the air, earning a giggle from Kanade. "Let's do our best today, alright?" The guitarist said.

"Yeah!! Hey, hey! Kanade! Aren't we supposed to perform today too?" Hibiki asked. "Yeah. We're the opening performance, actually." Kanade answered.

"Sweet! Let's head backstage then!" Hibiki exclaimed, dragging Kanade by the arm to the backstage. Setsuka could only watch the two with a smile on her face.
———
The event eventually started yet again, and Hibiki and Kanade are getting ready to perform as the opening performance. "Ugh, Kanade, you gotta at least do better, alright?" Hibiki complained after only looking at Kanade playing the guitar as practice.

"I haven't even started for real yet! Get over it." Kanade responded, sighing. "Melody Rhythm! It's time for you both to perform!" A staff member said. "Ah! That's our cue! C'mon Kanade, don't mess this up for us!" Hibiki said, running over to the stage, with Kanade following behind, not caring about what Hibiki had just said.
———
The performance eventually ended, and the crowd cheered as Melody Rhythm waved their hands to the crowd and do a bit of MC for a bit.

After all of that, the next performance happened, so the twins had to step down the stage. "We....We did it!" Hibiki cheered. "Haha, we sure did." Kanade responded.

"You don't even know how excited I was about this opening performance thingy! It feels like a dream come true to perform as the opening act in a big music event like this." Hibiki explained with pride.

"Yeah, it's a big achievement, and you should remember it for the rest of your life." Kanade reminded jokingly. "Haha! You idiot! Shut up!" Hibiki lightheartedly giggled.

....Huh?

Hibiki had realized something.

Awhile ago, when they were backstage, she and Kanade weren't really on good terms.

So how the hell can they be so nice to each other and joke around with each other as if nothing from a few minutes ago happened?

Hibiki decided to get those thoughts out of her head. Shibuya FES is still going, so she shouldn't think any heavy thoughts.
———
Uh huh

Anyways i made another proseka acc on tw server annnsdksnsssddddd

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH OMGGGG

Mizuki you should've came home to the other acc C'MON

Ok bye for now :)