Chapter 6

CARLY

I can't help but stare at the sight, of Hayley and Theo. He is a lovesick puppy when it comes to her.

I hate Hayley.

I always have. Theo and Hayley were an item at school. I wanted him for myself, but he never took any notice of me and it was all due to her. I bullied her for it, making her life hell, but nothing I did would make her go away.

When prom night came, I made a plan with the girls for them to spill some drink over her pathetic dress, and I went in search of Theo. I knew all about their secret place, so I made my way there. I could smell Hayley coming and I acted quickly. I kissed Theo, and I knew she saw us.

It was so laughable that she actually cried.

We fucked long and hard that night.

He thought we were mates but after loving making; he was pissed at me.

He stormed off and left me there.

I was so pissed, but to my surprise, Hayley never bothered with him again.

I had Theo for the taking. She found us having sex. He never knew, but I could see her face while he had me bent over.

After that night, I found out from some source I had that Hayley left with Harrison and never came back after.

Theo was like a lost puppy and heartbroken. I left him alone for a while, but he came back to me. It might have been when he was drunk, but I didn't care. I wanted him.

Things were great, but a few weeks later, I was looking around colleges and came across Hayley working. Our chat didn't end well, but she soon realized that Theo was mine.

I also met Shane that night in a bar; he was a friend of her brother Harvey's. We got talking, and he told me that he wanted to get back at this girl, and guess who he wanted to get back at, the one and only Hayley.

I knew exactly what we could do, and our plan was in motion now. I just had to make sure she never leaves.

I look to where I see Theo leave the back of the house. I walk over, but I am grabbed by Lucy. "Hey was that Hayley I just saw?" she says with a line on her face. "Why is she back?"

I sigh. "I don't know, but she is after my man again," I say through gritted teeth.

"Theo was never yours to begin with," a voice from behind me; this little witch is a nightmare.

I turned around and glared at her. "You are eavesdropping on us again, Vivian," I snarl back at her.

"No, but Theo has always loved Hayley. Everyone in the whole pack knew they were together," she says.

Lucy growls. "Sis, you better get back home before mother loses her shit again with you," she says.

Vivian glares back but sticks her tongue out at her sister and walks off.

"Your sister better stop talking nonsense about shit she doesn't know about," I say.

Lucy looks at me. "You know I'm on your side, and don't worry about her. Go after him," she says and nods in the direction Theo was headed in.

I walk over but notice that I missed something; Theo stands with his trousers halfway down his thighs and no sign of Hayley.

What the hell is that about?

A text comes through suddenly:

How is the party going?

This stupid human needs to get a life; he only wants to get payback on Hayley because she wouldn't have sex with him unless she is drunk. I guess her wolf doesn't like him.

I message back:

Why are you texting me? You should be working on transferring money into the accounts. Make sure it is in her name. I want this bitch to go down.

I place my phone on my back. I looked to where Theo was last standing, but he was gone.

I huff in frustration.

I head back inside and spot Lucy. "Well, did you find him?" she asks.

I shake my head. "No, he was there one minute and gone the next," I say "What am I going to do if Hayley is his mate?"

Lucy looks at me for a moment and then a slow smile spreads across her face. "I have an idea. Mum has been having Vivian try her hand at potions. If we can find something that we can use on him, then maybe he can be yours."

I smile. I like that idea.

Lucy's mum is a witch that lives here in the pack, she is the pack doctor. Lucy's mum is a witch and her dad is a werewolf, Lucy is a werewolf like her father but Vivian was born human and a witch, her mother has been teaching her how to do some stuff and she is hoping for her to become a pack doctor.

"Do you think we could get Vivian to do it for us?" I ask. Her sister has it in for me. I am sure of it.

Lucy smiles. "Don't worry about her. I will ask her for help to say it is for school," she says. "She will do it, trust me."

I can't help but smile.

The party was crap. Everyone is always on about how amazing Anderson's parties were back in the day, but I don't see it.

I walk back to the pack house, but no, Theo is in sight.

Damn that fucking girl. Why did she have to come back?

Lucy found out that Hayley and her mother had an argument. Maybe she will leave again to go back to wherever it is she came from.

My phone vibrated.

Everything is set

I can't help but smile.

Hayley will either be leaving here or will be going to prison; I have my resources and being good at computers is something.

I have been doing something similar for years without Alpha Jacob knowing, but this will be my finest moment yet.