Chapter 39

THEO

We ran straight towards the town. But the news got to us that all the rogues in the pack were now gone.

That's odd.

We make it to the car park where Emma is holding Summer in her arms, as she is covered in blood and looks pale.

Alpha Jacob runs over. "There were too many of them," says Emma, whispering, "I tried to fight them back."

I looked around but there was no sign of Hayley.

Harrison comforts Emma while Alpha Jacob takes Summer from her with a worried look as if there was blood coming from her side, but she looks at me, her face so pale. "We don't know where Hayley is," she says quietly, but collapses in Alpha Jacob's arms.

"Alpha, take her," says Harrison as he looks around the car park. Harvey is pacing everywhere, too.

I look around with Harvey running around looking in between cars till we spot a much-shaken Vivian. Harvey kneels down in front of her; I look around but still no sign of Hayley. I look around but Vivian stops me. "They took her," she says to Harvey and I look back at her. "What do you mean, they took her?" I ask her.

Harvey looks at her. "Who, baby?" He says as he pulls her to her feet. Everyone else comes walking over to us, even Summer, who is holding her side.

"Three of them grabbed me and started taking me off in this direction but Hayley came and rescued me," she says as a tear slips down her face. "Her wolf told me to run and I did but I hid behind the car. The three of them surrounded her while a fourth came out of nowhere and stuck a needle in her neck," she said as a tear slid down her cheek once again. "She saved me. We need to find her."

I growl. "Who the fuck would take her?" I ask.

Everyone looks around but not saying a word, but Vivian points to where she last, so Hayley and I walk over to the area. There on the floor was blood, but there was also a needle left behind. I pick it up and sniff but I can't help but growl out. "Wolfsbane," I say through gritted teeth.

I won't be able to find her if she has that in her system.

Jake comes closer to the service. "MATE," he says but roars, "WE NEED TO FIND MATE."

"I know buddy," I say, but he looks at me with sadness, but his anger is pure as mine. "WE WILL KILL THEM," he says with a loud growl.

Someone touched my shoulder. I look over to see a very pissed-off Harrison. "We need to take that to be checked. Hopefully, we will know who it belongs to," he says, but he looks more serious. "We will find her."

Emma stands behind us, looking at me with tears in her eyes, but I turn to Harrison. "Be with your mate," I said to him.

He looks at me, and then at Emma. He nods.

I look between all the couples, we all are trying to place it all together but we need to get out of here before something else happens suddenly Harvey growls out. "WE NEED TO GET BACK NOW," he says and picks up Vivian and runs with her in his arms all we could do was run back following him.

As we ran back to the territory, there were many injured but no deaths, which was a bonus.

I look at Summer and Alpha Jacob. "You take Summer to the pack hospital, get her checked out," I said. "I can handle things till you get back."

They both look at me. "Theo what about..." says Alpha Jacob but I shake my head "Alpha sort out our Luna as her Beta female will need her when we find her," I say and smile at them. "I'm okay. We will find my mate."