Chapter 31

HAYLEY

Theo and I drove back to the pack house in silence. Theo placed his hand in mine and never let it go till we were outside.

I finally told my mother how I felt, which was hard, especially when she always had a say in everything I did.

"You okay, Hayley?" Theo asks as he comes to a complete stop.

I nod as I can't say anything, as I know my voice will fail me.

I sigh as Theo gets out of the car, letting go of my hand and grabbing my suitcase from the back. I opened the truck door as he came around to my side. He holds his hand out for me to take, and we walk in together.

The pack house is made up of all wolves that have no families or lose them. Alpha Jacob made sure every wolf from our pack always had a home even if it was a room in the pack house in which each room was made to have its own bathroom.

Theo guided me to his room, which is on the second floor. No one was around and I knew I had to see and speak to Alpha Jacob and Summer soon, hopefully, tomorrow, but tonight I need to rest and be with my mate.

As we got to the door, Theo opened it and placed my suitcase next to his cupboard. And leaned against the door while I walked in. Nothing has changed in the room. Everything is still the same as he had it back in the day except for those hideous posters he used to have, but they have now been replaced with some paintings instead.

I can hear the door close and footsteps behind me. Theo leans into my neck. "MINE," he says as he inhales my scent. "Hayley," he says in a whisper as he places a kiss on my neck. I can feel the love he has for me.

I close my eyes as he places his hands on my waist and his kisses move up my neck. "I want you," he says and I turn on my heel to look at him.

I can't help but stare at him.

"Theo," I say, I can feel Raina humming in my head. Theo places his forehead on mine. I want him so much. The mate bond between us is electric and the shocks that are going through me from his touch are intense. They make my mind feel fuzzy, but I know what I want. I want him to mark me.

"Theo I want you to mark me," I say quietly, he steps back and looks at me with an intense stare in his eyes "Hayley, I told you we will wait till you are ready, you don't..." he says but I lean up and place my mouth on his, he looks at me but I deepen the kiss.

His hands hold my waist tight, and his t-shirt I have on is riding up, within seconds he shreds the boxers I was wearing and exposes my naked ass.

I can't help but moan into his mouth as I feel his hand trail over my ass and squeeze it slightly.

Theo moves away, panting, looking at me. "Hayley, you don't have to have my mark...I will wear yours with pride till you are ready," he says but I look at him. He bites his bottom lip, watching me.

I don't say a word. I push him back till he hits the back of the bed with his legs and he falls back on his arse. I climb onto him and straddle him with my legs on either side of him.

I place kisses along his jaw. I can feel the hardness of his cock growing underneath me, which makes me even wet.

My arousal fills the air, and Theo grunts. "Fuck Hayley," he says as I place kisses down his neck, but when I get to my mark on his neck, I suck on it, which makes him groan louder. "Hayley," he says as his grip on my waist tightens. "Stop or I will..." he says, but I can't help but smirk. "Or you will want," I say as I place more kisses on his neck. I suck, leaving love bites on his neck, and move further up his neck and back to his jaw, as I come closer to his mouth but I hoover. "MINE," is all I say as I place my mouth on his. I move up onto my knees as Theo grabs my ass, which makes me gasp, Theo sticks his tongue in, moving it all around my mouth.

Theo trails his finger from my ass to my slit as he pushes in my juices to come out, Theo moans into my mouth. "Fuck," he says as we kiss more.

He removes his trousers with his one hand but shreds them when they don't go down quickly enough. I can feel his cock at my entrance as I hover over him.

He lines me up and I slowly slide down his cock, and we moan out slowly.

Theo takes the t-shirt off me as I place both my legs back down on either side of him as he thrusts up into me, which I moan out.

I move up, and down, moving with each thrust as he pounds into me.

Theo's hands start to wander. He places one on my waist as I move and the other goes to my breast and pinches my nipple, twirling it in between his fingers, which I moan out.

Theo thrusts up suddenly, but he quickens. But I want to move into a different position. I slowly move off him as he growls. "HELL NO," He says as he slams me down on his cock, which causes me to moan out loud. "THEO," I scream.

He smirks as he looks at me with one movement using his wolf speed. I am now on my back with him hovering over me as he pounds into me restlessly, I can feel my walls clench down but Theo slows his thrusts and leans into my neck. "Don't come," he says in a husky voice.

I'm on the verge of coming, but he removes his cock and knees up. "Get on all fours, baby, I'm taking you from behind," he says.

I move into position quickly as Theo is behind me, but Theo runs his hand down my spine, which causes shivers straight to my core.

He places his finger on my butt hole and presses it. I hiss out and look over my shoulder. "I will take you here but not yet," he says as his finger leaves. He places it at the entrance of my wet mound and slips it in which causes a moan to escape from my mouth. I watch his face and he licks his lips and kneels down and licks my slit all the way, juices coming out of me. His thumb goes to my clit and rubs, he starts to devour my pussy with his tongue, the licking and sucking he does sends me over the edge as I can feel my pussy throb as it's about to come all over his tongue, what he can do with that is amazing. It makes my eyes roll back into my head as he goes deeper and even places a finger in moving with his tongue, my juices spilling out.

"THEO...THEO...I'M GOING TO COME," I scream as my pussy clenches on his finger as I come undone all over it and onto his tongue. He laps up every single bit of my juices.

But I can tell he's not done. He moves quickly and before I come down from the high I was on, Theo places his cock back at the entrance and rams in his cock hard, both hands on both sides of my hips.

"Baby, I want you to come more," he says in a hushed voice as he grunts his pounds into my pussy.

I moan out. "THEO...PLEASE," I called out. I'm trying to get him to mark me, but my words are all rugged as I moan out again. "PLEASE MARK ME," I say again. His grips on my hips tighten as I know he heard me, but one hand moves up my back, sending the shivers I felt before through the whole of my body. I need him to mark me; he needs to know how I feel about him.

His hand reaches my hair, and he pulls on it, making me move further toward him, which makes me feel his thrusts getting deeper. "You sure?" he says as he comes closer to my ear. "You sure you want me to mark you, Hayley?"

I moan out as his thrusts go deeper. "PLEASE THEO, I WANT YOU TO MARK ME," I say.

His thrust gets harder, but he moves me to the position where he can reach my spot. I can feel his hot breath on my neck close to it. He places kisses on my neck. "BABY," he says. I can feel he is on my spot, he sucks on it which causes me to have more pleasure and makes me wetter. His thrusts get harder and I can feel my walls clenching around his cock once again. "Theo, I'm coming," I say and with that, I can feel the most intense pain shoot through my neck as his canines break the skin and as his mark forms which are mixed with pain but the pleasure that follows as I come all over his thick cock and I know he's not far behind me as his cock pulse as he thrusts one last hard thrust back into my pussy. "HAYLEY," he grunts out as his canines come out of my neck.

After a few seconds, I'm exhausted and we fall down on the bed together. Theo slips his cock out of me and places me next to him. He pulls the covers over us and he wraps his arm around me, pulling me into his chest. He licks my spot and places a kiss on my shoulder.

"I love you, Hayley," he says as my eyes close. I want to say it back to him but I'm drowned in the complete bliss of being finally marked by my mate.