Chapter 36

HAYLEY

We walk through the pack house and head straight to Theo's room.

As we walk in, he closes the door; I look at my mate and smile. "I forgot to ask you. Have you been to the cabin?" I ask.

Theo looks at me, but his face changes from a smile to a hard line. "Why would you ask me that?" He asks. "The last time I went there was the weekend before prom where we spent it together. I haven't been there since then."

I look back at him, stunned; the cabin was his parent's holiday cabin. We went out there the weekend before prom as he wanted to do a special date. He always wanted to make the cabin our home. Theo loved building things and wanted to use the cabin as the base for an extended house.

"Theo, why wouldn't you..." I start to say, but I am cut off as he grabs hold of me and slams his mouth on mine, kissing me to shut me up.

After what seemed like seconds, we moved away panting hard. "I couldn't go there, I wanted to but everything reminded me of what we planned," he says breathing hard. I can see his eyes change slightly to his wolves and then back to his.

I kiss him again and move into him but stop, moving my lips away but making them hover over his. "Theo, we can make the same dreams we wanted back then, but I want us to take a trip up there after Christmas," I said.

Theo starts to smile slightly. "You want to go up there and still want to..." he says but I kiss him softly but pull away from him. "Yes I still want to but Theo can we need to stop this back-and-forth stuff and start to get undressed, I want my mate," I say with a smirk.

Theo didn't need any more encouragement; he slams his lips on mine and lifts me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bed and drops me down onto it. He looks down at me and leans on the bed with his knuckles clenched together on either side of me. He sniffs in my scent and my arousal hits him. His eyes change to Jake's and then to his.

"Jake wants us," Raina says, panting hard. "We need mate."

Something comes over me and I wrap my arms around Theo's neck and place frantic kisses on his mouth. "Baby, slow down," he says in between the kissing, but all I want is him.

She-wolves can sometimes go into heat but I have never been in heat, well I don't think so. But the feeling I have right now is to fuck my mate and he can't even move until next week.

"We need mate," says Raina, looking through my eyes.

Theo can send the urgency to me; he rips my dress off and shreds his clothes and climbs on top of me.

I place kisses on his mouth again as he spreads my legs wider with his. He moves from my lips to my neck as his hand starts to massage my breasts and pinch each of my nipples till they both are hard and round. I couldn't help the moan escaping my lips. "Theo, please, I need you," I say as I pant.

Theo smirks as he places kisses back my lips. His cock is at my entrance and he slowly enters me. I need him in me harder.

"Please Theo," I say pleading.

God, I never acted like this at all, not even when we were together as teenagers.

Theo slowly goes in and out of me, fuck he's teasing me.

"How hard do you want it?" He says against my neck, smirking.

"Harder," I say, pleading once again.

He smirks, and he pulls back ramming his cock hard into me which makes me moan out, he starts to pound into me harder and deeper as he grabs my legs and places them on his shoulders, oh fuck he goes deeper inside me with this position as leans more over me.

His thrusts are getting restless and my moaning is getting louder. We both want to come. He slips out of me as soon as he can feel my pussy clench around his cock, I can't help but glare back at him but he smirks and he goes further down and licks my slit with his tongue which causes a moan to escape, his thumb playing with my clit. I can feel his eyes on me as I arch my back as his tongue devours my juices.

But as I am about to come once again, he moves his head and places his mouth on mine. I can taste my juices all over his tongue and mouth but the man didn't finish me off. I am completely panting and wanting him.

What the hell is he...

But Theo isn't done. "Get on your knees," he says in a raspy voice.

My pussy is throbbing with need; he has pushed me to the point of wanting to come but stopped twice. As I get into position, he pulls my hair and lifts me slightly as his mouth comes to my ear. "Good girl baby, don't come till I tell you," he says.

"Theo please," I say begging. "I need to come..."

He places kisses on my neck, and his hot breath lingers. "You will soon, I want you to come when I tell you to," he says and with one movement his cock is inside me once again, he pushes me down and starts to pound into me from behind, his grip on my hips tightens.

I can feel Raina panting hard in my mind. "He is going to make us both come," she says as she howls in my head.

His grip tightens on one side, but the other hand goes to my front and starts to rub my clit. I moan out. "Theo, please," I say, begging more. "I need..."

"COME," he roars as his thrusts go harder into me and deeper.

Within a few seconds, my pussy clenches around his cock and I let my juices flow as I moan out his name. "THEO."

Theo thrusts harder a few times until he groans out. "HAYLEY," as his seed shoots inside of me; I can feel his cock pulse.

He leans over me and places hot, fiery kisses on my shoulder. "Baby, I love you," he says as he pulls out of me and pulls us down onto the bed.

He wraps us up and pulls me closer to him.

"Fuck, Theo," I say. "What the fuck was that?"

Theo places a kiss on my shoulder, but I could feel his smile. "Jake could feel Raina's need for him. She wanted him and he told me to do it like that as it would connect both of our wolves together as one," he says.

I couldn't help but turn around to face him. "How did he know how to do that?" I asked him but it wasn't him that spoke to me, his eyes changed to Jake. "Little mate I want to be connected to both Raina and you, you are our moon goddess who told us when we were pups that we needed to be connected further as we are true mates and true mates mate for life," he says, and kisses my lips hard.

Once he pulls back, I pant hard, but I know Theo is back and smiles at me. "We can feel both Raina and you," he says.

I can't help but kiss him again. He is our mate, but how the hell are we true mates?