Chapter 15

HAYLEY

I was looking through the documents on the plane. It looked like Shane was funneling money from the account made and transferring it to another one, but the other one was a wild guess.

I knew about the account being used in a fraud case as I requested money for this account before. I had people ringing me up three days beforehand about it. They explained that the account had been set up by someone, but they didn't know who.

I had a funny feeling that it was Shane as he learned everything three weeks beforehand, but I thought he knew more. He told me something about the system that only I knew. I never put my finger on it; I honestly thought I slipped up, but now since the documents are here in my hands, I can tell he has been doing this for a long time.

The plane lands and I get off; I send a message to Agent Matthews telling her where I am going and I head straight for the cab, which was waiting. I jump in and tell them my home address.

I'm going home. As I know, they are at work, Shane and Maxine.

I lean back in the seat. Theo wouldn't have to understand why I would want to help a human, but Mr. Harris had been there for me. He gave me a job when I needed one.

I looked up and noticed that we were pulling up outside the apartment. Raina is close by, but she has been sleeping in my head for the last hour.

I thank the cab driver and head inside. As soon as I open the door, I am hit with the scent of stale perfume, which, in fact, is not mine. I look around and notice women's clothes all over the sofa. I pick up some and realize that the bitch has been wearing my clothes.

I walk through and head to the bedroom. It stinks of sex. The same perfume smell.

I look around and notice a thumb drive on the countertop by the laptop. I quickly grab it and place it in my bag. I look around.

Most of the furniture here can be burned, but I look towards the closet and notice the box. I want to take that with me.

But suddenly the door opens and I hear Shane and Maxine's voices coming through, "So, have you rung her?" says Maxine.

"No, she is probably busy," says Shane. I can hear kissing going on.

I move quietly to the closet and shut the door as quietly as I can, leaving a slant open to see.

After fifteen seconds, they both come in, ripping each other's clothes off Maxine, moaning into his mouth.

Fuck, please don't have sex.

I slowly go into my bag and grab my phone. I can feel Raina coming to the surface and growling. "We need to kill them," she says through gritted teeth but I shake my head. "Nope, we are getting evidence"

I turn the camera on and take a photo without a flash. This one will help me get out of the apartment and I snapped another one. Maxine is on her knees, sucking Shane's cock. I look at them and want to throw up, but I can't help but compare his cock to Theo's.

"Mate's bigger, I mean a lot bigger," says Raina, "And he can last longer too."

As soon as she says that, Shane comes inside her mouth.

He pulls up his boxers and looks at her. "We need to get back to the office after the meal with the estate agents," he says.

I turn my phone on to record the whole conversation.

Raina and I listen in on everything they have planned. I think Shane picked a bimbo; Maxine wants to know the whole plan.

"What are we doing, Shane?" She asks "Why are we setting Hayley up?"