Chapter 26

UNKNOWN

I watch as the girl shifts before my eyes. I noticed that she was looking around to make sure no one was watching, but I could see them from where I was.

She was just as gorgeous as her mother was back in her years, but I have to admit the little beauty before me is more fascinating. I still don't know why my daughter hated her so much.

I watch as that pathetic Beta shifts and both of their wolves chase each other through the forest.

I wait for a few moments till I know they are out of sight and probably won't hear or smell me.

I made sure I masked my scent, and body spray for men and even for women caused problems for werewolves' senses. It makes it hard to work out what shifter is close by.

I walk over to where they are stripped and see the panties that she-wolf wore. I sit on the rock and pick them up. I sniff them.

Damn, her scent is similar to her mother's.

I look around. I best get out of here before someone sees. I don't fancy killing anyone. Well, not just yet. I place the panties in my pocket.

I turn and walk back the way I came. I head through the forest and hid in the spot I always hid every week to meet my daughter, but she hasn't shown up.

I look towards the cells and notice that pathetic alpha and some of his guards bringing out a body.

I can't help but snarl at the lifeless body of my daughter. She has gotten herself killed by the stupid pack.

I huff out and head further back into the forest, back to camp.

There is no love lost for my daughter. I did mention to her to be careful, but she never listened to me.

My daughter was a useless piece of shit. She had it in for that she-wolf from the word go. I told her to aim for higher than in the alpha, but she had her sights on that Beta. Why do all the women I know prefer Betas?

I walk and remember meeting my daughter's mother, my mate. She was heaven, but she only used me for a short time to get her fix in sex but as soon as she had that baby; she wanted me to find a job within the pack, but you can forget it. The alpha was a wimp. He was easy to kill. Killing the Beta wasn't on the plan, but I wanted to make everyone suffer.

Walking back to the camp a few miles away from the pack border, all my followers were asleep in their tents but my number two Ralph was awake. He looks up at me. "What happened?" He says in a rough voice. I place my finger over to my mouth to shush him. I point to my tent and we head inside.

"That pathetic daughter of mine only got herself killed," I say with a growl.

He looks at me. "What do we do now, boss?" He asks as we both take seats opposite each other.

I sit down and glare at him. "We don't know what they know, so we might have to wait, but we do need to act soon," I say.

"What do you suggest?" He asks, looking at me with intent. "Shall we back off or should we get more followers for a war that was not supposed to happen for a while?"

I look at him for a moment. I have to view my options.

I smile as my wolf shows me an image of that gorgeous beauty and then a plan comes together. "Oh, I have a plan," I say and pull out the panties from my pocket and place them under my nose to sniff again. I look at Ralph, who's smirking. "I know that look," he says.

I smile at him. "What look?"

He doesn't say anything but smiles, waiting for me to confirm what he thinks.

"I want to capture someone from that pack," I say as I throw the panties at him. He sniffs them and growls. "Fuck, she smells sweet," he says as his eyes change from brown to black and back again.

I smirk again. "Have you worked out who they belonged to yet?" I ask him as he knows who I want but would kill in an instant.

He sniffs them again, but soon looks at me with a smirk. "It's not hers, it's her daughters," he says smiling.

I nod and stand up. I look around the tent and turn to him. "We won't get her just yet, wait till she is on her own but send word for more followers to come, we will have a war sooner or later with the pack especially if the Alpha and Beta are looking for her," I say and he nods. "What about her? Are you getting her?"

I look at him as a smile forms slowly on my face. "She will when we leave a message, once she is dead I will kill every single pack member and but leaving her daughter as my sex slave, I'm sure my wolf can make her submit," I say with a slight laugh.

Ralph smiles at me, but his face says a lot. "We need to do this soon, capture her soon, but where are we going to hold her?" he says and turns to walk to the entrance of the tent. "The safe house will be best. Make sure only a few people know about the plan. About five members or seven will do," I tell him.

He walks out of the tent and heads to get more followers.

I fell in love with her mother in high school and she was the only one I ever loved, but she dumped me for that pathetic warrior beta, her mate, without hesitation. She never wanted me. She told me she just wanted to make her mate jealous.

I killed her mate. Now I get to kill her and have her daughter instead.

I couldn't help but smile.

Her daughter was a picture of beauty. It's a shame I will ruin her and make her my slave.

The thought of her being here makes my cock hard; I walk to the opening of the tent and call out for one of the sluts we got to come and fuck.

I need to take my mind off the beauty and when she is here, she will be mine. I will have her.