Chapter 37

THEO

With a full night of having my mate in every position, I can think of. Our connection between us has magnified more. I can feel her emotions and desires.

Jake told me what to do, but he never told me that we were true mates, not even when we were younger or even when we were dating. The moon goddess told him not to say anything, or more like she forbade him to tell me. She wanted everything to unfold naturally, even if it meant not being together for years.

I remember my mother telling me about true mates. It's very rare, especially in werewolves, but it is not uncommon. The story is about two people who are destined to be together. They will overcome trials and even death to be together. True mates have a destined bond whether they can feel everything that their mate can feel and sense, but you will always know where your mate will be.

I rub my eyes as I wake up; I look down at the beauty in my arms that is silently snoring. I place a kiss on her shoulder and slowly start to detangle myself from her, even though I would love to be wrapped up around her all the time.

I head into the bathroom to do my business and head back in; I climb back into bed but sit up in bed, leaving Hayley still sleeping. I lean against the headboard; I know the girls want to go shopping later today, so I know I will be helping Alpha Jacob in the office.

Yesterday I bought the most amazing present for Hayley, but thinking about our conversation about the cabin last night, I wanted to give her something more. I know we can live there, but the cabin needs to be cleaned up and redecorated.

A plan starts to form in my head about what I wanted to do. Hayley and I talked about our future together when we were teenagers. When I took Hayley to the cabin, she instantly fell in love with the place. I told her I would make the cabin our home and turn it into a house fit for a princess.

I love creating projects, so this is one that I want to do; I know I helped create the guest house at her mother's but her father only wanted a place for when Hayley would come home and away from her mother but now they had the words; I know she doesn't want to be back there but hopefully with some time they can makeup but I want to have our own place.

I grab a notebook from the side of the bed and start to place together what I need to get done and even write a list of things to do and need as well.

I can feel Hayley stir next to me; I place the notebook down as I don't want to show her anything just yet, as I want it all to be a surprise.

Hayley turns around and looks up at me with a smile. "Hey," she says. "You're up early."

I can't help but smile at her. "I have only been awake for an hour. I thought you could have a few extra minutes as I wore you out last night," I say with a smirk.

She grins. "Oh, you did my mate," she says and sits up; she climbs over me and straddles me with each leg over each side of me.

She wraps her arms around my neck and places her lips on mine, her mouth on mine, and I stick my tongue in and roam around. But I pull back. "Baby, we need to get ready. Summer will be calling soon for all you ladies to go shopping and I have to help Alpha Jacob with some business," I say.

She looks at me and frowns. "I know but I want..." she says and moves her mouth to mine but hoovers as there was a knock at my door while shouting. "OKAY, YOU TWO STOP FUCKING, WE NEED TO GO SOON," shouts Summer.

Hayley looks at me with red cheeks. "Really, she had to shout that out," she says, but I can't help but chuckle, which makes her hit my shoulder. "That's not funny," she says and climbs off me but I grab her and move fast as I pull her back on the bed and lay over her as I pin her arms above her head, smashing my lips on hers and move my mouth along her jawline and down her neck "Baby, I was laughing at Summer, not you," I say and place a kiss on her neck. "I would never laugh at you."