Chapter 40

UNKNOWN

I place the sleeping beauty down on the ground.

"Boss, you need me to do anything?" says the she-wolf that walked in, I growl "Make sure she is kept dosed up on wolf bane but limit her doses as I want her to listen to what I have to tell her and also there will be a guest arriving shortly," I say to her.

Just then, Ralph comes in with that stupid girl that is his mate. "I rejected you," she screams at him, but he punches her in the face and leans closer to her. "Ah, that's where you are wrong, I didn't accept your rejection sweetheart so you are still MINE," he says with a snarl as she chains her up.

I can't help but smirk. "Ralph, stop playing with her. Leave her here in the tent with our prisoner," I say, turning back to the beauty before me.

Ralph walks over to me and looks at the girl and smirks. "Well, we should be leaving soon once she comes. The followers are going to have one last session and then tomorrow they will descend onto the pack while we all hightail it out of here," he says.

"Yeah, but this little beauty might not be coming," I say. "But I want to have my fun with her, anyway. I want to tell her all about her precious parents and my love story."

"What will happen to her after that?" He asks, and I can't help but smile. "Well, that will be up to me, won't it? I may let every rogue have her before we kill her and hand her back to the Beta."

Ralph starts to laugh but looks over at the other girl. "I might take her as my choice if I can. That one needs to show me some respect," he says with a growl. The girl glares at him.

I grab hold of his arm. "Enough, her face is bad enough. Leave the wounds to heal and then have more fun, later," I say and he smirks. "Oh, I'm going to take one of those cheap whores outside."

With that, he walks away. I turn my attention to the she-wolf that is still standing behind me. "Cover her up for now," I say.

I pull on gloves and place the silver chains on the sleeping beauty on her wrists and ankles.

The burning stench of flesh as they touch her skin fills the air.

I slowly get up but a follower runs in. "Boss, she's here," he says.

I can't help but smile. I turned on my heel leaving the prisoners, but I was stopped outside the tent by the beauty before me.

"So you had to take her," she says through gritted teeth. "Why?"

I smile at her, her green eyes glaring back at me, but that doesn't help my cock twitch with excitement for wanting her as I had for the last few months. "I wanted you to deal with your problem, baby," I said and slowly walked over to her as she glared back. "Besides it's not every day a mother can mess around with her daughter's life even by planning every scheme with my daughter to hurt her just to see her in pain but I would like her to know how you tormented her father when you were with me and her father never rejected you as he thought he could save you," I said with a smirk. "But also, I thought you can finally have the talk you always wanted with her about everything."

I stop right in front of her, and she looks up at me, but I lean into her. "I want you now," I say through clenched teeth. "I want you as I had you every goddamn day you were with that pathetic mate."

I lean back and look at her. She smirks and places her hand on my belt to undo it but carries on looking at me. "Baby, I want you now in your tent and hard," she says and wraps her hand around my cock.

I move her hand after she strokes me and picks her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and kisses me hard.

I carry her back to my tent; we have enough time as the pack won't know she has gone for another few hours yet. I want to claim her as mine.

LUCY

I heard everything that slime ball just said.

I can't believe what I just heard, though.

Gary and Ruth have been an item all along, poor Mr. Anderson.

There were so many secrets about Hayley's family that I don't think that none of their kids know. I lifted my head up and looked through my good eyes as Ashley was dressing Hayley in a t-shirt and pair of shorts. I move slightly, but the shooting pain in my side makes me grunt.

"You okay?" she asks looking over her shoulder. I nod but look towards Hayley. "How is she?" I asked.

Ashley looks back at me and sighs. "Got a few scrapes and bruises, nothing too bad yet," she says. She gets up and walks over to me and checks my ribs and face. "He had you good this time," she says. "You shouldn't have gone back to the pack."

I know I shouldn't but I wanted to tell my dad everything. I found out Ralph was my mate when Carly brought me here. He never claimed, but he just lurked around and stared at me, which freaked me out. He never showed any interest in me until a few months ago.

Carly played with everyone in the pack and even her friends. Both Ashley and I are the only ones left as she passed Shelly and Tina to the men around the camp. The girls tried to run but they were caught and killed. Ashley cooks with a few other she-wolves that they have caught over the years that have been abused and tortured. I have been hidden in plain sight helping Carly with gaining access but not for the money like Gary thought. Carly wanted me to help her get Theo for herself.

I knew Vivian would put a sleeping potion in his drink; I never come to her for help with anything, not even homework, as we are both really good at schoolwork. I just had to make it seem I was dull to Carly, so she would let me and I also think I was key to having Vivian dose a few other pack members, but I never did any of that.

A tear slips down my face as I remember running into the forest and Ralph chasing after me. He beat me when he caught me. I wish he was dead.

All of a sudden we hear loud moaning coming from outside "YES...YES...HARDER," the voice screams. We both looked at each other. "I can't believe Ruth caused all this because she never wanted to be with her mate. Mr. Patrick was a lovely soul. I remember seeing him with Hayley when she was younger, while Ruth was gone. She always blamed Hayley for every little thing."

Her moans fill the campsite again.

I can't help but look at my friend. "I know, but we need to help Hayley now," I say, looking toward the tent entrance.

"Do you remember the medicine I grabbed the other day? I told you that it will help us if we need it," I said to her and she nodded. "Yeah, I do."

I look at her. "Well, instead of giving Hayley the wolfsbane, give her that," I said. "It smells like wolfsbane but my mother created a counter-reaction part that can subside the effects, he will want you to dose her every two hours, every two hours with that, she will be fully charged and maybe she can mind link the pack to warn them."

Ashley looks at me. "What about you?" She says, but before I can say anything, the pain in my chest starts. That fucking arsehole is taking another woman.

The pain gets worse.

I look at her as my breathing quickens, and the pain gets worse. "Well, I think..." I try to say in between the sharp pains in my chest. "I will pretend to be out cold..." I breathe in and out. "I can listen to what is being..." the pain increases again and I grit my teeth, "said in here" I manage to finally say.

Ashley nods and looks towards the opening. "By the sound of it Ruth and Gary are going to be at it for a while," she says "I will get the medicine and start applying it to Hayley but Lucy..." she says and leans closer. "Be careful," she says.

I smile. "I will make sure you are careful too. We will get out of here and we will tell the pack everything but we need to survive," I say, but the pain increases again and I can't help but scream out.

Within seconds of whatever that jackass was doing, he was doing it again.

Moaning from outside once again comes in through the tent.

Ashley looks at me once more before she steps outside the tent.

I close my eyes and pretend to sleep through the pain.